Author Topic: Finally took the plunge..  (Read 6280 times)

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Finally took the plunge..
« on: July 26, 2013, 01:31:45 PM »
So after fasting through the night I woke up and started preparing for my first ever kambo experience.  Not knowing what to expect, I decided to start with 3 burns and see how it turned out.  I know it is recommended to make match sized dots, but mine were a bit bigger as were my burns.  Within about 10-15 seconds I instantly felt my heart racing, skin and hands burning, and intense nausea.  Wow.  Now I know how uncomfortable this is.  Within about a minute I was purging, and after about 3-4 minutes of purging it started to die down dramatically.  After about 10 minutes I felt fine, with the effects almost completely diminished.

I definitely got frog faced.  Big time.  Lips, cheeks, and even around my eyes were swollen pretty good, but that is a good thing i'm guessing?  I decided to do 5 dots on my other arm an hour later, and the same experience happened: about 10 minutes of pain then baseline.  Maybe next time i'll add 7 dots and see what happens, as I think I should have purged more.  Overall pretty painful but worth it..

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Finally took the plunge..
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 02:10:06 PM »
That's certainly a nice, normal and even gentle start.  I tend to go fairly hard at people when treating them, coming from Giovanni's school of "show no mercy".  But I believe many like a more gentle experience lasting 15-30 minutes. 

It would also be beneficial to do 5 points again but this time on applicable meridian points.  But if not on meridian points or/and on general meridian lines, then you would likely need 7 dots to attain the necessary bile purging. 

My greatest treatments have been on myself and the deeper I go (last time purging for 3 hours), the more benefits I get.  But I would say this sort of hardcore treatment is for a very small segment of the kambo population.  I've had visions that my treatments are much more along the lines of what the indigenous peoples do in Kambo initiations.  What I mean is possible the 100+ dots that the Katukina/Yawanawa/Huni Kuin do to initiate people with Kambo may very well be comparable with 12-14 dots on meridian points.  Meridian points are much more powerful, and very related with what comes out and how much of what comes out.  i.e. 10 meridian points on the liver will overstimulate the liver bile to have black bile and even blood coming out.  Such a thing will reset nearly the entire digestive system but is extremely arduous and painful during the experience AND the recovery process.

So in essence if your not being treated by someone with experience it is always best to side with caution and to be gentle on yourself. 

The swelling was extremely normal.   

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 03:47:42 PM »
3 hours sounds brutal, good god man.  I have to admit that a lot of crap came out the other end as well, not just purging.  This was pretty painful as well, and I definitely felt like it was necessary.  One odd thing I noticed however is about 2 hours later after I was finished I had to release another bowel movement but this time barely anything came out, just small squirts of a dark yellow liquid came out little by little.  And holy hell did it burn.  I had that typical nauseating, cramping feeling and it took a good half hour to finish, but by time I was done I was disappointed on how little came out although the entire bowl was covered in this dark yellow liquid. 

Maybe I didn't purge enough and it slowly made its way out the other end later, I don't know.  But man did it burn, it felt like acid coming out my ass.  The bile when I was purging tasted god awful as well, extremely bitter.  Maybe this is what we need to learn so we don't pollute our bodies anymore..

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 04:26:40 AM »
It makes sense with any new plant or animal medicine, or any drug come to that, to familiarise yourself and be cautious.  This is the wise and safe thing to do, not just for yourself but the whole community.  Now you have a better idea of your dosage and the effects you can go for it.  In my experience, a few dots with only some purging has fairly subtle effects - though I've never done it on meridians which sounds more powerful.  For the promised 'superman' feeling, you have to endure pain and extreme discomfort.  The lower you go, the higher you'll fly.

Offline Rickromey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 01:18:02 AM »
I would like to be introduced to other people know about.

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 03:52:31 PM »
It took me another 3 years, but I finally got the guts to do this again.  I completely forgot how painful this is and how horrible it makes you feel... I seriously don't know how people can go for hours on kambo but maybe you get used to it.  I did 3 dots and had a pretty intense experience for like 15 minutes then it died down pretty fast.  I tried reapplying more dots to the same burns but nothing really happened the 2nd time.  Anyone know why?  Also I noticed my fingernails turned blue during the experience so I'm wondering if that's normal or not.  I think I'll try again tomorrow and find some meridian points and see what happens, but I feel like 15 minutes might be a little short for what a normal experience should be.