Author Topic: Warning to be Careful and How Careful we Post : Need Input  (Read 10948 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I think I have to reinstate that the forum in general serves as a certain home for Kambo at large to the wider world.  Or it potentially does.  I would like to get some views from others as some of the posts as far as putting Kambo anywhere else than on a burn, send the wrong message.  Also using pharmaceutical extracts of peptides in replacement of Kambo puts me in a quandry as to how to approach this.  I'm extremely grateful to Galega for putting the neccessary cautionary information out.  I just wonder if it merits putting more limits on postings of this nature that could cause extreme danger to Kambo's legality.  I have gone as far to think about getting Kambo healing protected as a religious practice to protect it before governments put clamps down.

I'm mainly very interested in how other members feels it is best to approach the more avant garde methods of taking Kambo.  Although I find them highly valuable I know of at least one person that has come to the forum and thought it interesting to stick Kambo under his gums, luckily he was talked out of it on a facebook forum...but that's one of the reasons I have started to get very concerned. 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Warning to be Careful and How Careful we Post : Need Input
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 05:23:04 AM »
My  first thinking is those infos are important to be found here: discussed, challenged, questioned, disputed , under  the guidance and oversight of the  kambò's spirit.
Out of this forum they have a full  potential of health danger and also of bad legal consequences.
Maybe we could create a section of the forum where to put those "unorthodox" posts.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 05:26:06 AM by caiano »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 10:35:57 AM »
Good note I like that idea.  I'll try to shift those posts over to a new board for more avant garde practices.  Thanks for the clarity and delivery.

Offline plantbuddhist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 05:50:22 PM »
I also think it would be safer to have all these posts under a separate Unorthodox section so that its clear that they are not considered the normal/traditional way of doing kambo. I like keeping traditional and avant garde techniques distinct.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 08:44:44 AM »
Cool, thanks for the input.  I'll try and have this done within the next week.  Will have to sift through a lot of old posts and such so it will take time to move them over. 

Offline Fairyfrys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 02:32:30 AM »
Recommended the development of sites add even more great success.