Author Topic: Dry heaving after 3liters water :(  (Read 9362 times)

Offline JK75

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Dry heaving after 3liters water :(
« on: September 26, 2018, 08:17:13 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am a bit of a new bee to all this stuff but i am very interested and can feel all the positive that kambo can bring.

Last wednesday i did a session with a shaman for the first time: HELL and Heaven.... and back. I thought a was going to die and made a big mistake, but then the purging came in and everything felt clear, empty and good.

Today i would have an other session, but the shaman wasn't able to make another appointment. Well..... I went for myself. FOR THE FIRST TIME. Cleaned the room with sage, Paolo Santo and Florida water. Some music from the rain forrest. Drank 2L water. Opened up the old wounds (3 of them) and made the medicine.

Everything worked fine until.... The Purg. It was dry.... and stayed dry. I was nausea, had an awful stomach, bad heaving.... but there came nothing.

I burned another point, drank an extra 1L water and put the medicine on..... a little vomit came this time but nowhere to the 3L i drank. Just a little. Also the intensity of this session wasn't any near of the session the shaman did.... I was alone, no sitter, and was a bit frightened to push it any further.

Could it be that the medicine of the shaman was stronger? (She said it was strong stuff this time... And YES it was!)

Is it damaging to my health that i didn't purge?

I am taking some chlorella pills to manage the toxins (if there are), but is there some other advise?

Thank you so much, and forgive me if a did something stupid. I am really enthousiast with this -because i can feel the good in it- but i hope i did not do something harmful.

Kind regards JK
Netherlands 

Offline kambospirit

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
    • Kambo Spirit
Re: Dry heaving after 3liters water :(
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 07:06:40 AM »
Hi JK,

Maybe the Kambo you had previously was stronger or the space the practitioner held for you allowed a deeper experience. I don't know the answer to this. Don't worry about not purging. This is obviously on this occasion what the frog spirit has in mind for you. I personally do not feel it is damaging to health if you do not purge. I have used Kambo without purging many times.

You expressed you was frightened to push further. I would advise having a sitter with you next time or indeed continuing sessions with a qualified practitioner. There is always the possibility of fainting with Kambo and someone with you would be there to assist.

I wish you all the best. Be safe.

Greetings from the UK.

KamboSpirit
Kano Kano Kambo, Kambo Heyane! Kambo Spirit UK