Author Topic: Iboga TA boosters for taking breaks from Rape'(snuff)  (Read 15424 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Iboga TA boosters for taking breaks from Rape'(snuff)
« on: April 24, 2013, 09:41:22 PM »
I'm sure I'm not the only one to get addicted to Rape'.  I found I was doing it 3-5 times a day which was too much for me and I thought about it too much. 

I couple of weeks ago I had only 800mg of homemade Iboga TA and it made it so I didn't need Rape'.  This was quite miraculous in how effective it worked.  The 2 medicines also work quite well together but since I put intentions to curb my appetite for Rape' I think this increased the effect.  Then I didn't have Rape' for 3 days which was not really possible before the booster.  I then found that I could choose when I wanted to do Rape' or if I wanted to reenter my study with it.  I decided to and when I did I very instantly noticed that my tolerance had been reset.  Back to starting at square one, pretty nice. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Iboga TA boosters for taking breaks from Rape'(snuff)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 03:53:36 AM »
I need to try this Rape'.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 02:18:08 PM »
Yes you do!  It's nothing like Nu Nu, in fact I don't really like NuNu but I LOVE RUMA/rape'. 

Offline jkahndb0

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 02:54:04 PM »
Whats the difference between Nu-Nu and Rape` de Ruma?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 08:54:44 AM »
Woops sorry,
Difference is rather large.  Nu Nu is toasted wild tobacco and toasted theoborma bicolor inner bark.  The Matses settle near the Bicolor tree and wild tobacco as their sanctuary to be established in harmony with nature both are extra sacred to the tribe.  The effects are more blunt in force to me and less joyful, honestly I don't really like Nu Nu.  I find the experience to be painful and not very rewarding.  In order to get visionary effects the Matses to cycles of blows from a straight bamboo tube over and over and over until TKO.  So you can see it takes a lot of pain to get the gain.

Rape' pronounced Hop-A just means snuff.  It comes from the tribes of the Acre region and the Santo Daime that have adopted it as a sacrament by and large.  Basically the relationship of the Santo Daime to these tribes of the (main 3 although there are others) Huni Kuin, Yawanawa and Katukina has spread the use of Hop-A to the wider world.  It will become more and more known as it is extremely rewarding even at small 'doses'.  Blow pipes are V shaped in general although the ceremonial pipes are curved in nature with the blow side large and the nose side small.  It takes a fine and clean healer to blow Hop-A as it carries there spirit.  Never receive this medicine from a novice, must be a devoted healer.

Hop-A in general is wild and/or cultivated tobacco either rustica or tobacum with half being ash from a sacred and high alkalizing tree.  One can attain amazing visions from this medicine and it synergizes extremely well with Ayahuasca.   

That is the summation I have.  Hopefully Caiano and others can chime in that have experience with both.  I know some that like NuNu but I would say most of those have very little experience with Hop-A (Rape').  If they have had Hop-A enough or even a little I doubt they would consult NuNu very much anymore. 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »

Are Hop-A, Hop-E  a north-american spelling of the sound as emitted by brazilians ?
this terms are new for me.
What is then Hop-E ?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 12:14:10 PM »
I was just trying to do the pronunciation for people that the R is not pronounced in Portuguese.  Seems most people get confused, even in Peru the call it with the R. 

Offline cactidrum

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 04:10:16 AM »
what's the meaning of Iboga TA boosters ?

does kambo as well can help with rapé addiction ? i feel a bit concerned with this phenomenon !

i've used nu-nu couple times now and definitly can feel his presence along the following day bringing a certain peace and clarity...
of course as it's tabacco i can feel a sort of craving buildin up ... but as it's quite painful as you say... it is easier to handle compared to rapé i guess

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 05:27:03 PM »
Iboga Total Alkaloid Extract for boosters.  A booster is about 1/5th -1/7th of a flood dose. 

Rape' is definitely addictive, but then again so is just about everything.  It is great medicine for sure, I'll be trying to take a long break from it after I flood on Iboga the next time.  But for now I receive the medicine and it's teachings. 

I think Kambo could stop the addiction too but would likely take multiple treatments in a short time to catalyze such a phenomena. 

Offline cactidrum

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 03:49:34 AM »
may i ask what's the aim of boosters compared to flood ? what difference?
thnx

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 04:48:51 PM »
Boosters are used after a flood to remember the experience, get a review of the flood.  It is like a touch up in a way but the main word would be 'review'.  In addicts the boosters are essential over a 6 month period following the flood (3 times during that phase) to give them a better chance of success and remind them of the lessons they learned. 

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 02:29:12 PM »
Is Rape' as addictive as cigarettes?  It is probably much healthier though right?  Considering all the chemicals they put in cigarettes im sure Rape' is much more pure.  What would you say is the main difference between the two as far as addiction and cravings go and how powerful are the healing effects with Rape'?  Just trying to get an idea of how much I want to be doing this..

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 04:35:52 PM »
I've never used cigarettes so I can't say.  Rape' is extremely addictive but it is also amazing medicine to be revered.  So moderation is a big part of it's use IMO, knowing the proper time to use it.  I try and only use it when I really need to but have had some issues finding the balance necessary to get full benefits.  A tolerance also builds quite rapidly to it.  When I have Aya my need to do Rape' goes way up and this can sometimes be hard to manage.  The two synergize so well but it is finding that perfect balance that is such a spiritual practice.