Author Topic: Kambo Caapi  (Read 6187 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo Caapi
« on: April 07, 2013, 01:11:44 PM »
Hi all,

I have found out that taking 100g of Caapi brew, 2 days after the Kambo treatment, puts me to nap. For my condition CFS/ME, napping with no drugs has been impossible for past 25 years. This goes away in 4 days.

I have now 1/2kg of Caapi so I will see how this will play out. I intend to take Caapi 2 days after Kambo.

I found out that the body needs 2 days to kind of settle after Kambo, when i took Caapi the same day, my body didn't react well

I am wondering if I can take the actual bark instead of cooking it for hours? Also I will do it weekly. I will not take MAOI daily... What about syrian rue?

Any thoughts?

thanx
Jox

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo Caapi
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 10:37:57 PM »
I just did Kambo, three days ago, or Sunday. Last night which is Tuesday night, I woke up at 330 am, and couldn't get back to sleep, at all.

I took Caapi only brew this afternoon, light dose, I did 25g brew, and took 1/4 of it, and I felt better, got relaxed, and could get a nap.

I think now on, or every week, I will do Kambo 2 days follow with Aya only. Kambo seems to stress the body in a strange way.

Jox

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 01:50:24 PM »
Thanks so much for pioneering this technique and for being so resilliant and overall a warrior force to take so much Kambo.  I gladly read these posts to learn and grow. 

I forget did you say that Caapi before Kambo had the opposite effect? 

I have a hard time with rue unless I extract it with alcohol or some other tech because of the strain it causes on my gut.  As for MHRB I think Jees on the Nexus is providing plenty of insight on the Nexus for you and I can't do better.  I don't get along very well with MHRB as it's too wild and unpredictable.

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 05:10:58 PM »
 Hi Kambogahuascangapé,

it is first Kambo, and 2nd or 3rd day Caapi only. I am still working on the details and quantities.

If taking it together, or the same day, it is too stressing to the body, it doesn't feel right.
Caapi only in my case doesn't improve the sleep.
Kambo only makes sleep worst, especially 2nd and 3rd night after.

I am just starting to work on best combo of the two, and if anybody has any input will be great.

The MHRB is a new thing, just curiosity, and more for my husband who has Borderline Personality Disorder.

Jox

Offline Himadika

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 11:48:10 PM »
It was very beautiful and I've never seen before.