Author Topic: The Grand Extractor  (Read 10891 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
The Grand Extractor
« on: April 19, 2012, 09:23:30 AM »
Last night was my monthly Doctor's appointment with Kambo.  This one went like no other and has me thoroughly perplexed as the variance that one can get with a Kambo treatment (surgery really).  I did the treatment (11 dots) on my left side (spiritual side) and almost if not directly on my brachial vein.  I could tell absolutely immediately within the first 5 dots that I placed that I was...in for it.  I had the Palo Santo smoke going strong and quickly purged a dark liquid (previous to this I always purge water first).  Then a bit later comes the water out, then my gall liquid, then my liver all come out in short time.  But then the nuance starts.  The Kambo starts digging deep deep into my innards/cavaties/(organs?) for about 20 minutes I purge out this acidic red liquid little by little.

At this point I am a bit concerned that the ordeal has not subsided at all, in fact the Kambo force and pressure seems to be intensifying.  I had 1.2 gr of Iboga before hand and now the effects have been amplified 7 fold to such intensity that I am also having intense visions.  Now I stop purging for about 5 minutes and lay down with a real sense that I am not on easy street yet.  Then I start feeling something growing within, I can feel the Kambo doing it's wrenching in my insides the pain has me squirming like a baby. 

All of a sudden at this point I begin purging this black gel like out little 1/5 size of a shot glass at a time like the Kambo has this customized system of precision it is using.  This black gel is not just kind of black it is black like crude oil and it is not a liquid it is gel like.  I keep feeling as I purge this out bad energies are evacuating my being.  I even start to feel like I am on Ayahuasca as I shake like I do with really large amounts of it.  I end up purging this black stuff out for over an hour.  My question is what is this black stuff?  When I was first introduced to Kambo the person that got me interested said that sometimes I might purge up black liquid, I had done that on my first ever Kambo treatment but this was a different world all together.  Black gel.

I ended up being under the trial ordeal of Kambo for 2 hours!!!  No let up, and many times I was thinking this is never going to stop.  The inner surgery and number of purges of black gel took me to the limit of my will to live.  It was one of the most difficult experiences I have ever had, and yet I feel so extremely fortunate. 

Be careful about that brachial vein.  I can't report yet on the benefits because I did it late last night and I am still nursing myself back to a regular existence.  I definitely feel cleansed and almost like this innocence has taken over completely, like a child or something.  But I am looking forward to how the opening of doors goes as I was hunting for very specific things/works.

Best blessed

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Extractor
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 04:15:53 PM »
I feel reset like I did an Iboga flood or something.  Everything tastes different (I haven't eaten yet) only smoothies, juices and liquids.  The Kambo is still extracting me and performing surgeries, leaving through the other end. 

I think I did a lot more than Kiss Kambo last night I think I made love with the Frog.  I hit me up much harder than when I did it 3x in 3 hours.  Boukaye' Basse Kambo, resetting layers of inner composition.  Ethers and serene in head space too. 

Brilliant, and what is more than being in love?  Cause that is my relationship with this Holy Frog which sacrifices with such empathy and compassion so we can help others in the same way. 

What timing too, had many things I needed such help at.  Now will have to report if that comes true as well. 

Kambo wants to live here...
http://ngondetour.com/galerie/

Gabon the capitol of Pacha Mama!!!

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 05:18:30 PM »
Good to ear you are back  safe and clean.

Yes, INNOCENCE ! this is another great gift  kambò  always gives, that feeling to discover the nature of a pure heart.

As for the dark gel, I don't know what it is but I recall that Ehret at the begin of '900 wrote  "The degree of dirt inside the average individual is something unimaginable"

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 02:58:36 PM »
ahh  brave KP.  such courage, dear brother.  viva kambo!
could the black stuff be old bloodline stuff?  racial stuff. . ?  clearing out your psychic space and what you have brought into this lifetime with you. . ? no wonder innocence follows.  kambo loves you, KP
for me this is one of the great gifts of all the medicines.  that i can clear it all out so that no-one else has to take it on and bear it in another lifetime.  basse.

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 04:09:05 PM »
Oh wow, Gloriadeo that makes me beaming with rays of sunshine.  We really are home here!  The lovers of Kambo a rare breed but certainly weeding out the wheat from the chaff if you know what I nice (mean).  So great to have you here.  You can pm Calendiqui from this forum to tell him you are trying to login at eboka.  He'll help you get logged in there. 

Blisswings

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 06:10:04 AM »
My acceptance to the eboka forum came through overnight, KP.  i guess my hint was picked up - as i sesnsed it might.    :)
thank you for the suggestion, tho.

its all good and i am so pleased to be here - and there. . . lol
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 02:56:02 PM »
When I was 17 years old, a friend and I were driving back to my house at about 8am after a night of smoking insane amounts of green as well as SEVERAL packs of Newports.  I started to feel queasy and very lightheaded, next thing I know projectile vomit, black tar like stuff is all over the steering wheel.  I got out of the car and was on my hands and knees on the side of the road purging this stuff up.  It must've had something to do with all of the smoking.

I am not sure if this was the same substance that you purged, however, if I had not taken it to the extreme that night......to the point that my body was poisened and absolutely HAD TO reject that stuff, then it would probably still be in me today.  If you used to smoke a lot (of anything), just maybe that is the residual garbage that had built up in the body over time.  I am sure I still have plenty in there, unfortunately.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 05:58:22 PM »
Very interesting, I had actually thought that could be a possibility.  I set the record from 2005-2009 for most Ganja smoked by one person.  Guiness Books it was unofficial but the reward was a lot of phlegm.  Most have been it.

Offline beholder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 09:29:01 AM »
 The black gel is definitely blood that is not from stomach, but from intestines because after it gets there it decomposes so or it came to there or was there, it is the major difference in shape , color and matter that can you differentiate the source of its existence, my 2p

Beh

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 02:05:20 PM »
The black gel is definitely blood that is not from stomach, but from intestines because after it gets there it decomposes so or it came to there or was there, it is the major difference in shape , color and matter that can you differentiate the source of its existence, my 2p

Beh

Is it bad that it comes out?  No longer do I have the other biles coming out of yellow only black now.  And it hurts!!!  But oh so purifying. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 07:58:37 PM »
Is it bad that it comes out?
Don't doubt the medicine!!  :D

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 09:14:18 PM »
Don't doubt the medicine!!

Thanks brother!  I started to second guess things a bit.  I should preface that I only do Kambo to it's fullest extent as far as dots to purge, but it is so painful lately!  All this black bile, ouch!!!