Author Topic: Digging the Kambo in Deeper through reverse burping inner purping (purge+burp)  (Read 69164 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I've really come to the realization the last 5 times I have done full Kambo sessions that through inward burping one is able to dive the Kambo deeper into the body and overall being.  I can feel it moving as it does this and it always makes it successful for deep purging.  One can almost (my theory noted) control how far they wish to go with the experience if they take enough to begin the purging process then they can delve much deeper in purging through inward burping.  Like taking 3-5 inward burps at a time.  Note that reverse shitting will also work quite successfully in getting much more out through enemas so it is a related technique.  Reverse shitting is more difficult. 

Yesterday I took it so far that I purged up huge amounts (like ayahuasca purges) of black crude oil.  One should be careful as it seems the number of inward purpings will quantify the amount of purging and outward purping.  While for some this is part of the goal I can't say that everyone wants to take it so far. 

Through this process I'm able to go much farther on less amount of dots.  Yesterday I did 5 auriculotherapy Kambo dots (which are typically less intense than regular meridian or traditional body Kambo) and 6 dots on meridians around the outer ear and I was able to gain access to the black bile Kambo.  In the past it took 13 dots on meridian points close to the heart to gain access to black bile Kambo.  So I'm thinking that inward purping is a great technique if you want to go really far. 

I also did an Ayahuasca enema to cleanse and a micro Aya dose in the morning which made for amazing visionary scan.  I know there are many entheogens and new ones coming out but these experiences make me feel I'm quite comfortable keeping a focus on the major medicines (IMO) Ruma(Tobacco) Kambo, Iboga and Ayahuasca.  With so much room for infinity with these 3 alone I often have troubles knowing how to integrate the rest. 

My body totally feels like I did an Iboga reset yesterday.  The Kambo can go so deep in combination with an Aya lead up.  And then once I recover (my body is frail today/the day after) I will consult the mother to learn all that Kambo taught.  Then 2 days after I will microdose with Iboga for 3 days to completely ground this plant based therapy.  Reporting back later for my own chronicle reference if for nothing else. 

Regards,
KP

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
thanks for sharing KP i will definitely give this a try

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
  While for some this is part of the goal I can't say that everyone wants to take it so far. 

So I will be applying Kambo to two friends soon. And want to recommend them try this. Is there a warning I should give with this? They really seem to need some healing so if a few burps make them purge more, it sounds like a great technique. But I'm not sure why you said everyone might not want to take it so far. Does it make the medicine feel WAY more intense? If it just causes a harder purge than I don't really want to warn against it. As the purging is such an important part of the healing.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Well it's an inner burp (I think you mean the same thing).  Like how a person that can burp on command loads up on inner burps before letting out a bit one, it kind of works like that and digs it deep into the gut.  The reason it can be a bit dangerous is that purging up black bile is extremely painful and I doubt many can handle that sort of excrutiating torture in the gut.  Really devouring pain it causes and the next day is all recovery and one can do very little.  At least for me the 3 times I have purged black bile I could do very little the next day and even 2 days later was basically recovery.  It takes it to Ibogaesque levels of necessity for recovery time.

So the danger I see is maybe a person would never want to try Kambo again and they would assuage others from trying it because of the torture chambers they had.  You really have to load up on the inner burps though to attain this level and again for every 3-5 inner burps is one epic purge with color.  If one loads up enough then they will get to the black (at least that's been my experience).  Certainly the healing benefits are amazing but I know there are people that will complain about the 2-3 days of pain and recovery.  I did this on Saturday afternoon and only this afternoon do I feel up to task, but now I'm just feeling amazing.

Once again Kambo is my favorite sacrament.  Also I've found that doing micro Aya before hand really brings out the visions especially if one goes deep into the dark color purges.  Then the period after for like 5-10 hours is amazing fractalized visions.  I have to admit the next day I couldn't get out of bed until like 12 noon, it really hit me up hardcore.  Even for me this was shocking the way it tore me up. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
wait micro dosing aya beforehand had you seeing visions for up to 10 hours!? how do you mean? was this like a full on aya tripping?
and by aya do you mean vine + light or just vine?
I was thinking of microdosing Aya beforehand but I'd use just pure vine. lil sip of muricata to be specific.
...microdosing aya beforehand sounds nice. as does eating a gram of Eboka rootbark afterward. but I wouldn't want to do all 3.
the brain may get too cramped for those 3 energies lol. so which do you prefer? and feel free to elaborate on their effects.
Kamboga and Kambouasca  ;D

I've treated people that the swelling lasted for 8 days for one person (male) and 5 days for another person (male).  This is full on swelling here.  Seems like siding on caution would be prudent if you are concerned. 
This worries me. I'm going to administer to two brothers who live with their mom and work regular jobs...
Can you tell me how many people you have treated so I can get some kind of estimate of the risk percentage of this happening? Like if this was 2 out of 30 I won't be so worried but I'd be very hard pressed to find 30 people willing to do Kambo so I'm thinking the percentage is probably higher? PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting the answer to that.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:00:08 AM by Psilocybechild »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Micro dosing both vine and light, about 1/5th of a dose.  Vine of Sky Blue and Light of Acacia Confusa RB.  Visions are not full on but very unique in Kambo visions scan like fractal beauty, entirely unique to Kambo entheogenic effects which to me are the most pristine and beautiful.  If I could have stomached to drink a dose of Aya about 3 hours after it would have been off the hinges visions.  But I couldn't manage that.

Only 2 people in about 70 have ended up with the long term swelling face.  You should be fine, but honestly one never knows for sure.  I use to talk about Kambo all the time so word spread also people that have had amazing therapeutic experiences spread word, like a trickle ripple effect little by little. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
Okay so, of the three of us I'm really the only one who gets hardcore frog face. lol.

The one older brother, I gave 16 points to. And he still didn't puke! I made him drink water, burned the palo santo for him to smell, and told him to try inward burping.

But he did profusely sweat, feel like he was going to pass out at one point, and then finally had to shit. since he couldn't hold it and it was diarrhea I considered this a purge and didn't go further. Was this wrong? Would you have done the same? His skin was also a bit think and some burns didn't seem to penetrate the first layer. Some points I had to burn 2 times.

I was treating him for depression and tried to use the point in the arch of the foot but after 3 burns and no skin coming off, I gave up on that spot.

They both tried the inward burping and both said it didn't cause any intense effect. the one said it did nothing while the other said it helped the vomit come up.  ..I wanted to try it but kambo hit me hard and I couldn't even really sit up.

The last 2 times I did kambo I got yellow gook forming in my eyes, around the skin of my eyeballs. Like a sick person gets after sleeping. Have you ever seen this?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 08:11:25 PM by Psilocybechild »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
As long as they let me I keep going with it until the purging begins.  I think that the other end is technically a purge though.  I've never see the yellow gook stuff.  Maybe now I wonder if I have a special technique learned for inner burping from all the Kambo I've done.  I don't really know, it's so mysterious. 

Unless you can clearly get all of the blister off, be very very very very very thorough then it will not be effective.  So maybe that was it?  I take a long time before I actually apply the Kambo just getting everything perfect.  I like to get the globules perfect as well putting lots of prayer into them as I make them in perfect form of liquid to substance. 

Many from Brazilian tribes also shoot Rape'/Ruma into the patients nose to make them purge if they are not doing so or are resistant to purging. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
Thanks for your help KIAP. Sorry for straying off topic a bit. I try to get everything perfect but I'm still learning. Like at one point I applied the burns before getting the globules formed. When going for a high amount of points like 16 I splash a little water on the older dots as I'm adding the newer dots. to keep the medicine saturating the body and not having the globules dry up. I also did the last 6 closer to the head and heart to try to get a stronger reaction and commence purging.

Maybe some Wheatgrass juice could fill in for the snuff as something that would help the emetic effects.
Or really condensed Guayusa tea, which some tribes consume vast amounts of every 15 days to induce purging as an internal cleanse.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:41:17 AM by Psilocybechild »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I've decided for my approach for dealing with government is also worthwhile here, basically complete anarchy with only rules being safety first.  So go as far off topic as you wish.  Seems people leave the forum or forums when rules are made, I think I learned that lesson.

The way I do it is to do the burns first.  I first find them using an acu finder.  Then I mark them, then I do all the burns.  I always mark 2 extra just in case but I don't burn them on those (they are for just in case they don't purge, usually I don't need them).  Then I have them drink more water.  Then I remove all the blisters from the burns and all skin very thoroughly. Then if they allow me I blow Rape'/Ruma up their nose, then I have them drink more water. 

Then I prepare all the globules all at once making 2 extra and I put those 2 aside for just in case.  I keep spraying water on the globules that need it (the ones I did first usually).  Now I have them all prepared, I ask the patient if they are ready and I apply.  Directly after applying I spray water on each dot.  I spray more water every 3 minutes.  If they don't purge within 10 minutes I remove 2 globules and apply 2 fresh ones.  If they don't purge within 5 minutes after this I create 2 more burns and apply on those.  Only once did I have to go this far.  Usually by and large they will for sure purge if they haven't already once you remove the 2 and apply 2 fresh ones, usually they purge like crazy only 1 minute after it's sort of miraculous and I have no idea what's going on.  Like the floodgates were given permission. 

Hope that helps. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
What is an acu finder? I use a Tui Na chinese massage book to find the points. How do you mark points? I just use a pen.

So out of seventy people, you've only had to give 4 more globules than you anticipated once? How do you judge how many kambo globs each person will need so well? Do you look at the persons age, weight, ect. and come up with numbers? Or is the protocol the same for all people, and you start them with a certain number of points, e.g. 5. And if so what is that number? 5? 6?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I just go by feel or vibe.  Mainly the constituency of a person.  Several times people don't let me wipe off 2 points to add on 2 more.  This has happened 2 times and these people didn't purge, it's very dissapointing to me when that happens. 

An Acu finder is just a battery LED device to find the points.  I use a chart to get the general idea but with an acu finder can get it more precise.  I just use a pen.  I use to use natural pigments but this made it cumbersome. 

One guy actually needed to add more than that, I wasn't clear on that sorry, he was a really tough guy persona.  Once he started purging he didn't stop for a long long time. 

I usually will start with 5.  A small frail woman will get 4.  A big bad ass man will get 7.  Big bad ass woman will also get 7.  The toughest person I ever treated was a woman she was very difficult and wouldn't let me replace globules and didn't purge after 7...then she got mad at me for not giving her more globules, even though she wouldn't let me give her more during the treatment.  Go figure. 

Offline kambofriend

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
KP, wonderful thread! 
wanted to underline something you mentioned in earlier in the thread, our body has memory ... meaning that
the memory of a shock/trauma will get "anchored" to an entheogen.  So if the first dose is way to powerful for someone, as you well said KP, their body will remember and it may make it much more difficult to come back. 

If someone's motivation is initially very strong, then that may over-rule the lingering body memory.

Something to think about for people doing therapeutic work with the amazing Kambo.

Today I did a 7 dot Kambo session, and what a fantastic reset it is.
My aura, and chakras literally feel so clean!

Also, something I'd recommend, which i do at the end of my Kambo sessions is putting some heartful music and and letting my body spontanesouly move to the sounds.  I like some world music, or gentle brazilian.
I find a whole dimension of heart and joy to the Kambo opens with movement/music/celebration at the end.
I find myself spontaneously sharing all the blessings to all Beings.

Great weekend to all

Offline kambofriend

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
One last thing,  the initial fire feeling the opens in the body right after the application of the Kambo medicine ...
Wow, that is amazing!
I felt it heating up my throat, hands, stomach ... fantastic.

Offline lena

• View Profile
Where can we get these drops? And maybe you have more experience to share about using them?
Please Kampum pm me if you can help.