Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 4699 times)

Offline Lorenzo

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Introducing Myself
« on: November 03, 2013, 12:03:52 AM »
Hello everyone. I'm not much of an on-line forum user but was called to join here because of some very profound experiences I have had in the past year with juice cleanses, liver cleanses, yoga, yoga nidra, cranio-sacral therapy, kambo and iboga.

I'm interested in learning more about what I've been through and what is still available to explore. At times I feel like I've been put through a meat grinder but I always know I'll come out better on the other end, so I always make it my intention to go deeper. To release more toxins, to encourage these medicines and practices to do more work, to accept their gifts without expectation.

I'm very fortunate to have had people come into my life to guide me toward these medicines and practices. These people have replaced the darkness in me with light and have made the world a better place by doing so. It's a desire to be around more people like this and perhaps bring some light into the world myself that bring me here. With that, I'll say it's a pleasure to meet you all.   

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 09:54:28 AM »
Glad to have you here!  I feel a great deal of mutual healing vibes as you expressed, already built in respect for you and your intentions.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 03:00:32 AM »
Me as well, lovely introduction and expressed appreciation. cheers to the healers of the world! Great to have you here.