Author Topic: hola kambophiles  (Read 5658 times)

Offline ZINGU

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
hola kambophiles
« on: February 07, 2013, 10:22:26 PM »

first of all what a great idea for a forum!

first came across kambo in 2007 in brazillian amazon, watched a lot of people do it.. just wasnt the right time for me.

live in peru, the last few years and work alongside various indigenous groups at the moment, some of whom use the sapo in their culture.

super interested in how it will be. just bought 5 sticks so that should keep me going for a while!! 

suffering from a staph skin infection for the last few months hence, would like to know if the sapo can help. interested in seeing its effects longer term on the staph.

always had a feeling that from the first time i heard of it, that sapo would help the world in a huge way... still feel that.

if anyone has specific questions / cultural information (that is freely given, and not in any way sacred or protected, i will ask in advance) let me know. i will ask.

have many years experience with iboga and aya. tho never talked about that on forums. guess its always been too private. 

much love to all on this forum. any way i can help please let me know. i will post here my experiences!!!

Zingu.

PS - to the creator of this site, sapo does not have a botanical name, because its not a plant (one of the questions.. i thought it was a trick question :). a better question might be "whats the latin name of the most common frog that delivers the active ingredients used in sapo / kambo applications?)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: hola kambophiles
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 12:30:29 PM »
Well come! Very happy to have you hear.  Double meaning in your thread title as Hola is Rasta talk means Holy. 

Offline adamantasaurus

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 01:41:01 AM »
I have a staff infection on my face right now and am wondering if I should use kambo to help heal it, I'm curious if anyone else has had success with this before?

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 02:20:54 AM »
I have a staff infection on my face right now and am wondering if I should use kambo to help heal it, I'm curious if anyone else has had success with this before?
I don't know if  kambò could help but topical Magnesium Chloride ( never touch it with metals ! - dissolve it with a bit of water and better mixed with mint or clove-buds essential oil) and Caapi or Syrian Rue will do.
I think also Neem oil, Dragon's Blood and\or clay  could be useful.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 03:43:45 PM »
Welcome Zingu!!

I've treated several people with Staph infections - its pretty common in the Brazilian Amazon!

The first was in the nose, huge swollen face and very painful - completely non responding to regular medication, dragons blood and bentonite clay (never tried Neem Oil but will keep it in mind now)  - but one big Kambo treatment and it was gone.

Another were a couple of women with staph infection in the vagina - go figure!! This time it took two treatments to clear it.

The last ones I did were in the leg and another on the arm, again just one big treatment and they resolved.

It will definitely help you so I say go for it!