Author Topic: Congratulations KP  (Read 10189 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Congratulations KP
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:18:35 PM »
Hi all,

Kambogahuasca Panacea is doing this great work, and offering his time, energy and $ for a health of all of us. THANK YOU!

I have used Kambo two times in  past two weeks.

My goal is to see if it can help me with my health condition: I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CFS and/or Fibromyalgia, which are sisters conditions, and I will cal them just CFS.

I am monitoring how I am doing. So I will do a longer report when I get more clear picture of the my health. BUT so far it has been miraculous... but I don't want to go too hyped until I get more facts.

good luck to all
Jox

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations KP
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 08:44:23 AM »
Thanks Jox, it was hardly me that got this started though.  It was The Traveler that was kind enough to start the forum on Kambo.  Probably will be a quiet place here.  More for those interested with deep healing. 

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 12:37:51 PM »
Hi KP,

thanks to The Traveler too.

I wonder who will be the audience. It is more health then trip.

I see that there are a lots of fasting forums, but I am not part of them, and I don't fast as fanatically as I did. As anyting it can be addictive. But i will got in those forums and promote Kambo there.

Also for me it did miracles. I just had a relapse of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, a month and a half ago. And two Kambo treatment got me out of the bed. THIS IS MAJOR.  I think with this people can take people out of their beds.

BUT I don't want to make it too big of promises until I am sure (and I am), but I don't want to seems like one "new" cure all guy...

Jox

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 02:26:53 PM »
I'm really happy to hear it helped.  I think I can remember the first one didn't do a lot for you, but I'm not sure.  So, the third one within a 3 month time period especially will make for 100% cellular uptake.

People interested in Kambo...?...?...seems like once David Wolfe (Raw Foods Guru) tries it word will spread like wild fire.  I am already aware of Daniel Vitalis (Surthrival) recently did Kambo.  I lost contact with his people.  Seems like those either wanting to desperately heal or to be as optimal health as possible.  Maybe I should join some Raw Food Forums and see if they are interested.

Also Giovanni is really start to be recognized I believe at a larger world stage.  That could really help the spread of knowledge. 

For me the miracle of why it drew me to love it so much was when I did the 3 times in 3 hours treatment and I haven't had a migraine once since 8 months ago.  I had incurable migraines for 30 years of my life too.  I had tried a lot of different options and nothing had helped.  Only Kambo worked.

I really like that it is not something one can do for fun, makes it almost more authentic and impactful to me in a way.

Offline adamantasaurus

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 12:23:21 AM »
I really like that it is not something one can do for fun, makes it almost more authentic and impactful to me in a way.

If this was facebook I would have clicked the like button for this comment.... lol

Offline Lorenzo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 12:10:27 AM »
That's funny, after I read that comment I actually looked for a like or a thumbs up or something.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 02:56:13 AM »
Funny, I find myself doing or thinking that sometimes after reading a post I like as well.

but then i think about this and prefer to respond. lol