Author Topic: Post Kambo Enema Protocol  (Read 6364 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Post Kambo Enema Protocol
« on: January 23, 2013, 05:39:38 AM »
I feel it a necessity to do an enema after Kambo. I feel that after the Kambo purge it also pushes toxins into the elimination channels. A major one being the bowel. I feel this way because after the first Kambo use my bowels actually burned before having to go to the bathroom. And after both first two uses of Kambo my movements seemed more toxic and foul. I also feel this is necessary after a liver & gallbladder flush which seems to break up and push a lot of stuff out of the liver & gallbladder, after which an enema will help wash it all out. After one specific day of liver & gallbladder flush and during about 3 different enemas I would see hundreds of things floating on the water that were like hard yellowish chips. I don't know if these were stones or intestinal plaque.

Sorry to be graphic but this is a healing forum. And wow I feel amazing after Kambo, liver/gallbladder flush, and enema. I'm also starting to feel that besides psychological issues that need to be worked out, a toxic body is the greatest cause of people suffering from negativity & depression. How much lighter, more energetic, and positive you feel after a multiple day cleansing.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:13:01 AM by Psilocybechild »

Offline Ninochanee

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Post Kambo Enema Protocol
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 01:56:57 AM »
I have read the content on this page and I like it very much because it is really helpful to readers.