Author Topic: sound and vibrations  (Read 4545 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
sound and vibrations
« on: December 27, 2012, 04:49:12 PM »
singing bowls are bowls that you tap with a stick and run the stick around the rim of to create acoustic resonance, these vibrations permeate your body and all your cells without effort and they balance the frequencies of your organs to their healthy frequencies.

every disease has a unhealthy frequency it causes on organs.

all organs have a healthy frequency, singing bowls help you to work towards the healthy frequency.

i recently tried a singing bowl that i think is tuned to B and shortly after i started ringing it i felt the need to throw up. next time i hope to be courageous enough to go until i purge.

considering it costs no money and does not become used up this method of healing is HIGHLY ranked in my opinion.

i would rank the feeling as if i was going to die as comparable to 5-MeO-ahuasca

WARNING everyone who chooses to partake should take extreme caution crystal signing is the reason atlantis was wiped out, you must give massive respect to the entity of the bowl itself and the entity of the singing and your luxury in taking part, as long as you understand that everything (ideas, tangible things, rocks, air) everything is alive and fully sentient and give them respect you will be given safe passage by the vibrations.

but if you choose to not respect and still choose to enter into dance with these bowls(or other crystals), beware you take your life into your own hands by doing so, expect them to react unfavorably when you decide to not respect them.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:02:06 PM by peacefull warrior »