Author Topic: Future of Kambo (thoughts and questions)  (Read 19739 times)

Offline other1

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Future of Kambo (thoughts and questions)
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 04:04:03 AM »
so your saying after I've done it with a healer I can then do kambo more safely afterwards by administering it myself?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 03:37:26 PM »
Yes.  But mainly what I'm saying is that I don't feel in any way confident in providing advice to someone with schizophrenia over the internet.  Been there done that.  I excercise extreme caution when dealing with schizophrenia, I do not underestimate the nature of this illness for a moment. 

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 04:26:31 PM »
in my belief system all mental illness is the seed of uncultivated(or miscultivated) enlightenment.

i would say you should first start practicing acupressure with these systems (http://www.iama.edu/Graphics/8Extraordinary/YinYangWeiMo.htm) you want to google seach point your working with and look for images showing the bones in relation to the point it makes it much more reliable for finding the points to use the bones as finger guides. you know you hit the point when other muscles recoil with the urge to stop pressing

i would then once familiar with the bodies meridians and points move onto applying essential oils mixed in olive oil or another carried oil to the meridians and points, there is a thread here ware i shared the EO-meridians table of what oils to put on what meridian pairs, then after you become familiar with balancing and clearing all meridians with oils and acupressure THEN i would advise THINKING about looking to IDEALLY undergo kambo treatment followed possibly by the potential idea of LOOKING INTO self kambo application.

i am more than certain you may not require something as drastic healing as kambo and its quite possible EO or acupressure could very possibly bring you to a state well being that you find satisfactory.

lucid dreaming is something you should very seriously consider, as a first line treatment for all mental illness.

Offline other1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »
Giovanni makes a point, I'll need a higher dose because of my meds.  Do I want to do a super high dose without a healer? Probably not

So I'll do kambo with someone experienced

Offline cherry

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 11:11:26 PM »
Hello.
I know this is an old thread. I'm in New Zealand and I noticed you were speaking of practicing in New Zealand. I would love to have the treatment. I have been sick for years and have no energy and feel depressed. The doctor diagnosed me with post traumatic stress.
If anyone can help me, I would be so grateful. Like really grateful.
Kind Regards,
Cherry