Author Topic: Is it possible for kambo to kambo to only start working months later?  (Read 5554 times)

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
I did some hardcore kambo sessions (3 days of consecutive days of Matse style applications) two months ago and afterwards my allergies were just as strong as ever and my immune system was just as weak as ever (I was still getting sick from the allergies). Here I am 2 months later though and my allergies are gone altogether and I'm not getting sick anymore. At first I attributed this to drinking dragons blood but I haven't drank any of it in about 5 days and I'm still becoming more and more resilient to allergies.

plantbuddhist

Re: Is it possible for kambo to kambo to only start working months later?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 11:31:48 AM »
To be honest, I find it hard to believe that  kambo didn't do anything at the time of the application and has waited until now to kick in - the frog doesn't vegetate on the couch! I read somewhere that the effects can be felt for a few days to even months. As everyone responds differently, maybe it was working slower and you or was healing you on a subtle level first and it has taken this long to get your immune system healthy and to get rid of your allergies.

Congrats! It must feel good.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible for kambo to kambo to only start working months later?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 12:36:10 PM »
Magic.  What more can be said.  I could go on for a book on this but best to just say Kambo is magic.  It decides and your job is to be attentive to it's frequency free quent see.