Author Topic: Kambo Snuff  (Read 34510 times)

Offline kamamambo

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo Snuff
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 12:42:50 AM »
any updates on people using kambo snuff and its long-term efficacy in comparison to the traditional method?

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 06:05:21 AM »
You may be interested in my this thread, which details my experience of snorting pure pharmacological grade dermorphin (dermorphin is one of the main active components of kambo). Note that dermorphin can cause fatal overdoses in microgram amounts, so you need to know what you are doing before experimenting with pure dermorphin.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 09:20:39 AM by Hip »

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 10:53:16 AM »
More info on the FROG'S DISEASE that can arise when taking kambo intranasally or sublingually can be found HERE.

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2013, 10:06:36 AM »
Minimizing the risk of frog's disease.

Kambo may contain a brain eating virus, and therefore is generally inadvisable to take kambo as snuff.

Though if you are going to ignore this advice, and you want to take kambo as snuff, consider putting a drop of 80% alcohol 20% water solution on the snuff the day before, as this has a strong virucidal action.  See: The virucidal spectrum of a high concentration alcohol mixture.  The alcohol/water mixture should evaporate by the next day, and you can then snort the powder. However, although alcohol helps destroy lipid enveloped viruses, alcohol does not work well for non-lipid enveloped viruses (naked viruses). So you might also want to put a virucide like lactoferrin or colloidal silver on the kambo as well, as these helps destroy naked viruses. See: Antiviral activity of lactoferrin towards naked viruses.

Theoretically this may help reduce the risk of catching frog's disease.

Offline SuperKambo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 03:16:48 PM »
Hip,

UV light is known to destroy microbes like bacteria, virus, fungus, spores and most other kind of pathogens. S if we shine that light on the Kambo stick, it should cleanse the stick.

Only question is do the peptides react to the UV light and may be are rendered inactive?

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 04:05:40 PM »
Hip,

UV light is known to destroy microbes like bacteria, virus, fungus, spores and most other kind of pathogens. S if we shine that light on the Kambo stick, it should cleanse the stick.

Only question is do the peptides react to the UV light and may be are rendered inactive?

That is a good idea, although I would like to know more about how well UV light penetrates tiny particles of material. Pathogenic microbes buried within tiny particles of kambo may be shielded from the UV light.

Offline SuperKambo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 10:36:38 AM »
I think a high wattage UV light will wipeout all pathogens. But only doubt I have is will also inactivate the peptides?

What I don't understand is, if kambo is anti-viral in itself how does is spare the frog's disease pathogen?

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 12:16:47 PM »
What I don't understand is, if kambo is anti-viral in itself how does is spare the frog's disease pathogen?

Antivirals generally have a specific virus or viruses that they target. Dermaseptin, one of the antiviral component compounds in kambo, is antiviral for herpes simplex virus, but not for other viruses as far as I am aware. So other viruses would not be susceptible to dermaseptin.

Other components of kambo may boost the human immune response, and obviously these will only acts as antiviral once they enter the body and ramp up the immune system.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:28:21 PM by Hip »

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2013, 12:24:45 PM »
I think a high wattage UV light will wipeout all pathogens. But only doubt I have is will also inactivate the peptides?

It's possible, but I would not assume it. I can find no references online to UV being used to sterilize powders. UV is good at sterilizing surfaces, but powders or particles are a different category. From what I have read, powder sterilization is usually performed with heat.

I successfully used heat sterilization on my kambo (described earlier in this thread), but unfortunately this seemed to reduce the kambo potency by about 50%. So I guess you'd need to double the kambo dose to compensate.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:26:50 PM by Hip »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2014, 05:41:51 PM »
Cure with Colloidal Silver, Alcohol in preferred form, ormus, oxygen drops, alkaline drops for a full moon and then extract with cloth or fine mesh.  Then dehydrate into final product on top of the snuff already made.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 09:53:31 PM »
bacteriostatic water? (contains benzyl alcohol)
It is a commonly used sterilizer and preservative for injectable medications like experimental research peptides.

Offline zephyr

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2017, 05:55:15 AM »
I thought it neccesary to reply to this as this post scared me half to death after i placed the tiniest film of dissolved sapo/kambo on my tongue (it burned and I felt an effect).
I believe our interpretation of the word disease is not accurate, the risk is not an infectious disease carried by microorganisms but the side effects or comedown from the chemicals in the kambo which last a few days and don't show immediately.

I am extremely sensitive to foods and drugs, if you give me a sip of tea I will sure as hell know about it. through the tongue I perceived the kambo to be active, subtle but absolutely there, and about 3-4 days afterwards my head was not right at all. I can understand the relation to 'brain eating' for sure and in higher doses I have no doubt this could weaken the heart and kill a person. however this to me is not an infectious disease and I have returned 110% to my original state of health.

It is easy to see why these effects might be described as a disease, considering I noticed a significant cognitive change (to me at least) you could say I 'caught the disease' and have recovered.

really hope this helps anyone who may be freaking out over something similar, sterilisation is probably still a good idea
look into opiate related psychosis and dermorphin

peace

Offline zephyr

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2017, 05:55:33 AM »
I thought it neccesary to reply to this as this post scared me half to death after i placed the tiniest film of dissolved sapo/kambo on my tongue (it burned and I felt an effect).
I believe our interpretation of the word disease is not accurate, the risk is not an infectious disease carried by microorganisms but the side effects or comedown from the chemicals in the kambo which last a few days and don't show immediately.

I am extremely sensitive to foods and drugs, if you give me a sip of tea I will sure as hell know about it. through the tongue I perceived the kambo to be active, subtle but absolutely there, and about 3-4 days afterwards my head was not right at all. I can understand the relation to 'brain eating' for sure and in higher doses I have no doubt this could weaken the heart and kill a person. however this to me is not an infectious disease and I have returned 110% to my original state of health.

It is easy to see why these effects might be described as a disease, considering I noticed a significant cognitive change (to me at least) you could say I 'caught the disease' and have recovered.

really hope this helps anyone who may be freaking out over something similar, sterilisation is probably still a good idea
look into opiate related psychosis and dermorphin

peace