Author Topic: Visible Meridians  (Read 4178 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Visible Meridians
« on: November 27, 2012, 01:12:55 PM »
this is something all need to know of:

for meridian points:

tapping - slows down
massage - speeds up
holding on spot - clears mind and improves brain power (makes changes in meridian more noticeable)

yes this is just with your finger tip, nothing else.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Visible Meridians
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 04:15:18 PM »
this link is an image in my skydrive i applied the sets of oils for specific meridians to the 10 points on the finger tips shown in this image.

i also remembered many very very old dreams (some of my all time favorite ones) wile applying the oils to the meridians this might have been enhanced by the prescription strength ALDH inhibitor i took a few days prior combined with oilahuasca, this would also explain why i had extreme depersonalization and derealization during applying the oils and especially after when i finished and looked in the mirror. i always seem to get very strong waves of derealization and depersonalization when i apply oils to their respective meridians and follow it by doing any kind of bodily movement at all, even regular moving around.

the next morning i pooed nearly pitch black, this always happens when i use meridian oils on meridian points and is a good thing, then i noticed the veins and muscles in those fingers and the extending connections up the arms into the torso feel kind of like the morning after you drink a whole bottle of DXM how it gives you dragon lungs, well the feeling of extreme weightlessness or extreme fluidity was present along the entire course of the meridians effected, about 30 minutes after applying the oils and poking the areas with sewing needle to improve blood flow i could see all the meridians across both arms standing out against the skin, and it was actually a little scary because i could see through my skin down to the bone O.O i never knew their were that many layers of different sized veins and tubes and such, very complex.

<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=169AB9CF9282295D&resid=169AB9CF9282295D%21133&authkey=AE_SsYGfo1eDVeU" width="302" height="319" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>