Author Topic: Cracking the Noribogaine Code: Excerpts from Peaceful Warrior: Forthcoming Exp.  (Read 36181 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
the thing is KP even if none of kambo or its metabolites are cycled the things kambo causes your body to release i am almost certain can be cycled, this i have a very strong sensation is why cycling is so powerful because even the things that cannot be cycled can still benefit from cycling because it will cycle the things the drug causes your body to release.

cycling goes hand in hand with healing, especially the difficult healing like kambo, iboga, aya and others because these things will take your bodies drug system that is ravaged by doing drugs and it will not only set it back to healthy it will push it into above 100% THIS is why most people aren't very receptive to some of my ideas because they are not aware they are not at 100% and they are genuinely convinced you cannot go beyond 100% health.

when you do the difficult healing it causes benefits that come afterwords that last many weeks often, THIS all these benefits can be cycled, because these stronger healers improve the efficiency of your system at creating and using its internal drugs and since these natural compounds will be raising you will be able to notice them more ware before you probably never noticed them, then combine that with cycling and these internal compounds start to out-compete the external compounds.

to sum up: there are only a handful of neurotransmitters the body uses to carry out is various functions, almost every compound causes its effects by altering these neurotransmitters in some way, the vast majority of the neurotransmitters can be cycled.

we should test the cycle-ability of the neurotransmitters then from their we will know tons of compounds that would benefit from cycling
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:04:13 PM by peacefull warrior »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
cycling goes hand in hand with healing, especially the difficult healing like kambo, iboga, aya and others because these things will take your bodies drug system that is ravaged by doing drugs and it will not only set it back to healthy it will push it into above 100% THIS is why most people aren't very receptive to some of my ideas because they are not aware they are not at 100% and they are genuinely convinced you cannot go beyond 100% health.

And vice versa brother.  Which explains why I am completely in love with your teachings, ideals and spirit.  I already had these innate teachings written in my ancient and eternal spirit.  So regardless if this can be the launching pad for your ideas which shall resonate with the cosmos itself, then let it be.  Even if it's just us that are convinced, that is quite enough.  I encourage our participants to delve into these realms and to truly make Kambo come out as the most cutting edge modality on the planet.  Let us remember the co incidence...in Bwiti: Kambo means "Guradian of Ceremonies".  Ultimate healing. 

plantbuddhist

it COULD work possibly but i have no way of 100% guarantee that noribogaine metabolizes into an aldehyde at some point.
your statement seems at odds with what you posted previously - can you clarify??
i am saying combining for iboga to get Noribogaine to cycle:

piperidine (black pepper tea or L-lysine)
ALDH inhibitors (grocery store natural almond and star anise extracts) (or just tea made from whole star anises)

and then an CYP2D6 INDUCER like valerian, it could take anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour after taking valerian for its induction to kick in.

so the timing would be for noribogaine:

pepper tea without solids (or l-lysine) and valerian at the same time

45 minutes later

20-40 drops each of natural star anise extract and almond extract from grocery store, sewing needle pokes small enough holes for drops in the foil seal, if put in gel caps with olive oil and taken followed right after by half peanut butter sandwich it is infinitely more enjoyable. or if your lazy you could eat 20 drops of each and apply 10+ drops to the skin above the liver and or along the meridians connected with the stomach and intestines and such, taking a caffeine tablet with these extracts at the same time will boost the ALDH inhibition very strongly.

15 minutes later

take ibogaine (possibly best if taken in gel caps, mixed with olive oil might help as well, and with very small bite of peanut butter sandwich)

if one cannot get valerian, they could take any of the short lasting INHIBITORS listed, the day before taking piperidine and ALDH inhibitors, and the next day after taking the short lasting inhibitors they will have long worn off with a high probability of the body slightly inducing the enzyme upon recovery from the inhibitor, you could do this by combining inhibitors under "weak" or "moderate" in extremely small doses the day before trying to cycle Noribogaine.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I think he's saying that Noribogaine hcl seems uncertain.  The original was for cycling Ibogaine into Noribogaine.  If that makes sense.  Hard to wrap my brain around this but it is in itself helping me think in a more left brain sense. 

plantbuddhist

I think I understand the difference between the two. It sounds like the noribogaine that gets cycled in his earlier post, being a byproduct of Iboga, is not the same as manufactured noribogaine which is in hcl form. So, in the same way that TA and Ibogaine hcl aren't the same compound, the naturally formed noribogaine behaves differently from manufactured noribogaine hcl.

Phew, I should stick to cycling on a bike....

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Phew, I should stick to cycling on a bike....

I'm feeling intimidated too, but who else would venture into these realms?  With Iboga or Kambo?  No one unless we do.  We can't just put all of it on Peaceful Warrior to accomplish these experiences, nor should we depend on him like that. 

All I know is when I first did Kambo on myself, I had much less instruction then what Peaceful Warrior has provided, and I was able to do it somehow/someway with sheer intuitive determination.  So where there's a will there's a way and I am at least suggesting that those frontiersman that experiment in these ways very well may reap the highest rewards of healing promises from the spirit of these medicines.

Maybe it will help one a layman (me) can do these simple tasks of cycling which for some reason (lack of exposure to these methods I presume) seem so hard to wrap the mind around.

2013 will be a big year!

plantbuddhist

I'm feeling intimidated too
Well if you're feeling intimidated that's somewhat reassuring as you have way more experience under your belt than myself.
I am at least suggesting that those frontiersman that experiment in these ways very well may reap the highest rewards of healing promises from the spirit of these medicines.
I haven't had the sort of feedback from these medicines that you and others have but I am sure you're right on the mark with this statement. In respect to cycling, if we can get this to work and thereby get more out of these medicines by consuming less with the intention of preserving them from extinction, that very intention must surely have considerable power behind it and as these medicines can read us like a book, they can't help but respond to that intention.
2013 will be a big year!
He he - I think it will. It's the first time in a long time that I am excited about the start of a new year and it looks like I may be visiting OH for the first time  ;)