Author Topic: To the Sinews (human root)  (Read 7053 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
To the Sinews (human root)
« on: December 05, 2012, 09:43:31 PM »
My last Kambo is still looming LARGE 3 days later,
The revelations are coming strong thanks to a regular consumption of small amounts of Iboga throughout the day.  Many things are coming into place and life is "flowing" natural.  Finally I am able to order my surroundings and get neat.  This has been my major shortfall over the years, my bad habits of not putting things in their proper place.  Being a rather busy human I have let that excuse get in the way of having a pristine living environment.  Vaughn Benjamin of Midnite (St. Croix Reggae) said in one song, "disorder is the cause of calamity".  In my life that has often been my case.  But now and only now I am repairing this defect as if it has been my habit since time immemorial.  It took little to no effort to snap into this practice only the intention I developed pre ceremony. 

The lesson that I got in an intuitive way is that this time Kambo worked on me at a bone, SINEW, and gut level.  Especially I could feel it in my sinews, it is hard to find the words for how I could feel this.  It was if surgery was being performed on my inner bones, my fibers so to speak.  It's been said many times that Kambo will not get one to the root but Iboga will.  I think taking micro Iboga pre and post Kambo will throttle the healing to the root.

plantbuddhist

Re: To the Sinews (human root)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 12:56:32 PM »
Wow! That's sound awesome.

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: To the Sinews (human root)
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 09:45:26 PM »
That makes a lot of sense.  It seems like in life energy should be flowing in a harmonious and balanced way that takes us where we need to be in life.  I think a lot of people's energies are in a schism of some sort, which brings in chaos, disease, and calamity as kamboga pointed out. 

It reminds me of the pictures of water molecules with love and hate energies surrounding them and the forms they take from these energies.  Heres a link http://www.whatthebleep.com/crystals/ for those who haven't seen this.