Author Topic: Need some advice! Considering a self-applied kambo bootcamp.  (Read 7221 times)

Offline kamamambo

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Need some advice! Considering a self-applied kambo bootcamp.
« on: December 05, 2012, 03:00:21 PM »
Hi all,

I am considering soon involving myself with kambo for a period of time to get myself back on track...

I've actually initiated with kambo already, and in total had 6 sessions (the largest at a given time was 26 dots and my last session was almost two months ago). I won't lie - the effects weren't night-and-day, panema-is-gone-or-anything - but I also have a feeling based on past experiences it may really help now.

Last 3 weeks I've been in a state of high anxiety and disorganization and things appear to be spinning out of control. This is compounded by poly drug abuse, right now the main/only substance being phenibut. Quick note - I know Iboga in indicated for this type of situation, but I'm considering kambo instead since A) I don't have the minimum 4 days of trip+integration and B) Iboga is best with opiate addiction and while helpful isn't necessarily to go-to medicine for gaba-focused-disruptive substances. I'm also in a position now that I'm trying to remain as functional as possible, which is slipping more and more by the day. Part of me feels it's best for me to drop everything and just take it really easy, but I'm also attached to not losing my job and other opportunities.

Any thoughts as to what the best medicines are for this situation? As far as kambo, any ideas as to the ideal protocol? (I'm not sure 3x method is sufficient... and the getting rid of substances in my system is really only the first layer.)

With kambo, I'm thinking of going pretty extreme by doing it daily for at least a week and seeing what that does. Even though I don't have too much of a problem with the skin-burning, I'd really prefer for daily use to use an alternative method, but unless someone can tell me exactly how, I feel at this particular juncture I don't have the time/energy/capacity to figure this out and will just go straight with the burns.

Any thoughts about my approach?
I'm also curious, if I do do it daily, if I should worry about tolerance and thus having to apply more dots than I'd appreciate? I remember I did kambo a couple weeks after doing several back-to-back high-dose kambo sessions, and the same amount of dots that I originally purged from had barely only threshold effects.

Lastly, since I'm planning on doing this ASAP, can anybody tell me a good source for the kambo/sticks/etc that also delivers quickly to California? I've actually never applied to to myself but I'm sure I can figure it out.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 03:03:22 PM by kamamambo »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Need some advice! Considering a self-applied kambo bootcamp.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 03:55:54 PM »
Your approach is perfect for one week straight building up.  Meridians!  Ears for addictions too, can PM or look up posts under auriculotherapy by Lightswitchedon.

Build up not only with Kambo +1-2 dots per day but also IBOGA!  You don't have to do a flood to pick up on the Almighties frequency.  First thing take 1gr Iboga.  But bulid up +500mg after every Kambo starting with 1gr.  On the final day take a larger dose and make sure you ain't got shit to do...because Iboga will stack to a flood like that.

For source of Kambo, I can cover that in a quickness.  Or hit up "Sonoran Song".

Bless

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 04:09:28 PM »
Depending on what parts of Cali you're from (small world) we might be able to connect you with a friend. 

PM that specific info though and we can go from there. 

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 10:15:43 PM »
This should be quite applicable in terms of how to do this...

http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=160.0

Or:
http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=106.0

"Kamboga intensive" or just "Kambo intensive" either way it's gonna be intense.

Offline other1

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 03:11:21 AM »
  I'd really prefer for daily use to use an alternative method, but unless someone can tell me exactly how, I feel at this particular juncture I don't have the time/energy/capacity to figure this out and will just go straight with the burns. 

http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=184.msg884#msg884

please do it right. Like scuba diving its only lethal if you don't obey the rules