Author Topic: XXX large report  (Read 39100 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
XXX large report
« on: November 17, 2012, 03:46:47 PM »
Hi all,

this is long version of my healing process, the other two posts, that give some more info are:

http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=45.0
http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=23.0

here is the longer 7 months report:

This is a report following these two threads I posted.

Since last May 2012 until October 2012 I have been using "strong" Kambo every Sunday. Latey I use "light" 3x month, and "strong" 1x month.

I call it "light" Kambo wich is no vomiting, and "strong" which is vomiting more then 5 times.

My condition has improved dramatically, and that was the reason for such intense usage:

1. I dropped my prescription sleeping medication to half.
2. I don't have head ackes.
3. My Irritable bowl syndrome is almost gone.
4. I have energy to go through a day.

I will continue to use Kambo until I feel I am like the rest of normal people.

One of the biggest challenges is sleep.

Last few weeks I did Aya only, or caapi only brew 100g, for three consecutive fridays. Something interesting is happening: I WAS NAPPING!!!!!! I haven't sleep at night without sleeping aid for 25 years, let alone napping... I don't want to get too excited over it, but I am tapping onto something, and I will see how it will unfold.

In short first few months were very difficult. During the Kambo treatment I had terrible body and head pains. I had to take pain killers. Following day I would be wasted, couldn't do anything. Day 2,3 and 4 I would be better: from Kambo and from my CFS symptoms, yet they would be coming back again, what made me rush and do Kambo following Sunday.

This is in short form, and here is a large one:

Kambo report

I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Fibromyalgia FM, in some countries is called  myalgic encephalitis or ME.

The symptoms and improvements:

headaches - almost gone
sinus and throat irritation and infections - completely gone
lymphatic node pains - gone after 5 months of treatments
cold sweats - gone
joint pain - gone
irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) / diarrhea - two steps forward one back
blurry vision - gone
insomnia - from two prescription medication I take only one, this is a great improvement
muscle pain -  gone
fatigue, or feeling of heaviness, I feel good until 7 pm ( this is not bad for me at all)
tongue coating - no heavy coating, but not good
memory problem - great for few days, only to slightly goes worst before next treatment
body odor - Kambo will take it out, In my case it represent how bad I am doing, and now don't have bad body odor.

Yet the symptoms recur, but it is not expected to disappear for all and good.

These are the improvements on specific symptoms, yet, I have started the treatments in May, when I was bed bound for a mont. Within two weeks I could get out of the bed thanks to Kambo, had in not been for Kambo, the way I know my body it will take me at least two months to feel better and get out of the bed.

First two months into the treatment I will feel lightheaded when getting up form the chair, so much that all will turn white, and sometimes I even had to hold a wall, or even to sit down again and the slowly get up. Now this almost doesn't happen.

I would say that I am 70 % better. My goal is to drop the sleep medication and have no IBS.

I used to do big burns, like dime seize, since it is easier to put the medicine on, they dont' cure nicely, but it is easy to apply the medicine. I do two on the leg, and two on the arm. I used to do close to the joint, but I started getting cracking, so I do it away from the knee or elbow.

I do it in the morning, and right before I apply the dose I stuff myself with salty water 1,5 L, so it is easy to vomit.

That day I don't eat, drink lemon water and coffee.

I feel pretty bad that day: strong headaches and body aches, on the light dose this gets better the following day, yet on the heavy dose I have to wait for 3 days to get better, I can't leave the house. I do take painkillers for the pain though.

Yet this is getting better too, at first the headaches on Kambo were excruciating, as well as the body pains, now 4 months in are getting much more bearable.

I have a lots of bowel pains on Kambo, and it seems that it is fundamental in getting better, for that reason I do it below my knee, and for esthetic purposes.

I will keep this tempo until I get more results in sleep pattern and in bowel movements.

This maybe doesn't seem impressive for general audience, but for me it has been the single thing that made the biggest difference, and gave me the security that at least I will not be in the bed for months on end, but with the hope to be more functional and close to normal human being.

My wish is that many people with my condition get the treatments and benefit, there is absolutely nothing for us, by conventional or alternative medicine.

We are practically living dead: and somehow this frog has so much to offer for us, how strange isn't it?

JOx

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
Re: XXX large report
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 08:20:42 PM »
i agree with every word you speak but my opinion differs only slightly on one account

"there is absolutely nothing for us, by conventional or alternative medicine"

i cannot speak for conventional medicine but you must understand alternative medicine is so vastly expansive it is not a matter of "i tried everything and nothing worked" their are so many different modalities of alternative medicine that if you are not willing to scour the farthest reaches of the planet for results then you are just rolling dice and their is a miniscule chance of attaining beneficial results with that dice roll, its not fate, its not bad luck, its mathematically random chance that you so happen upon one among the small handful of alternative medicines that will give you the results you seek, the only way to improve the mathematical odds is to become voracious with ones search for as many methods of improvement as possible, all failures must becomes victories, the options on planet earth are somewhat limited in this regard every failure is a improved likelihood of future efforts finding something that works.

i however understand very much so someone with this kind of condition is in no state to learn to develop an endless thirst for results that is never hampered by failure in its attempts, i understand for those who are in your position it is practically mathematical random chance that you are afforded the luxury in your short amount of time and energy searching to happen upon ANY results that be beneficial and for that i wish you love and luck with your profound struggle.

i do think their are a few modalities that may be of assistance to those in your position that you may have not had the random chance of stumbling upon:

blue lotus extract or tea (this is probably the number one thing for all healing, this would probably make more difference than anything other than using EO and kambo combined to balance all meridians, blue lotus balances more than 7 chakras it balances chakras that exist outside your physical body, best taken at bedtime and for AT LEAST 7 nights in a row, after 7 nights in a row it just keeps getting better)

there are many other EO that could do wonders but it might be better to apply them meridian specifically before using them for other applications.

peppermint oil  (chronic high dose any ROA)
magnesium and zinc and calcium (chronic high magnesium)
selenium and iodine (brazil nuts and kelp capsules)
salvia   (even sub-threshold doses could potentially be greatly beneficial)
prolactin inhibitors (chronic high dose, vitamins E, B6, zinc)
NMDA antagonists (chronic high dose, parsley, raw garlic,)
heavy metal detox (clary sage, activated charcoal, cilantro, many others)
highly filtered drinking water, in large amounts daily

applying essential oils that are known to balance specific meridians to their respective meridians, this will tell your primary 14 organs to activate their self regeneration systems on hyper drive and they will trickle down into the minor systems once the primary 14 are cleaned and healthy and strong, doing this also clears all lymph congestion very strongly.

in another post i shared the list i made of witch EO balance witch meridian pairs, it would not be hard to find, but if you really don't have the time ask me and ill get it and post it in this thread as well.

combine the oils and meridians modality with acupressure points combine this with the 6 pages here
(http://www.iama.edu/Graphics/8Extraordinary/GVCVDuMoRenMo.htm)

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT PRAYER OR HYPNOTISM OR ANY FORM OF BULLSHIT(i am not suggesting prayer or hypnotism are bullshit, but many people think that way) those 6 pages are literally the game shark for reality, with your body being the controller.

find a set among those 6 pages you want to try, then look up more detailed diagrams of each individual point on that set then learn to know how to feel if you are hitting the point correctly, the best way to determine if you are hitting the points correctly is to flex your main arm muscle and press down on it with 1-2 fingers very sharply and fight the finger force with the flexing of the muscle the pain you feel in this way is very similar to the pain you feel when properly activating these points, these stimulate the clearing of lymph congestion very strongly and balance organ groups

the best way to make sure you are hitting the point correctly is by finding the type of pain/discomfort i am referring to and getting used to what it feels like so you can know exactly if you are or not hitting the points correctly and use the diagrams that show the bones as well as the skin and use the bones as a physical guide to slide your fingers along until you feel the type of pain/discomfort i am referring to.

it feels somewhat like when you stand up really tall on your tips of your toes and stretch your hands as high into the sky as you possibly hand and stretch like fuck.

kambo used on auricular acupuncture points probably would do a world of good, i imagine combining kambo with the acupressure sets on those 6 pages and EO for specific meridians would probably do something extremely amazing.

i want to make it clear i am not advocating for essential oils (EO) i simply from personal experience have made inconceivable changes in my life with their use, and wish to share this very much so i want you to think of EO as something that can be used to heal and clear all organs and meridians and then one can stop using them, they are not some sort of chronic needed drugs, YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THEM LIKE BROTH as in soup broth as in concentrated vegetable liquids that are EXTREMELY healthy for your body. many people make the unfortunate mistake of identifying them as some sort of odd or unnatural way of healing the body because they cannot understand that these actually are highly concentrated broths, Ayurveda medicine directly suggest drinking large amounts of broths for the purification of the whole body, think of it like plant based vitamins and minerals in highly absorb-able forms that your body readily uses to heal itself, wile vegetables are expensive and vitamins generally do not absorb well because they have been removed from their plants and the body recognizes the EO as the same thing as vegetables and fruits and readily puts them to work repairing the system.

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 09:40:36 PM »
HI Peacefull Warrior,

thak you for the response. I will research on what you mention regarding the EO.

But what interests me is the blue lotus. What is it, and where can I get more info regarding the use and benefits?

thank you
JOx

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 12:57:45 PM »
first off i want to say i have never partaken in kambo (though i may in the not to far future) and i very much understand my understanding of the pharmacology of kambo is very limited, and i very much understand its benefits extend far beyond things able to be understood by pharmacological approaches.

in my mind about 10 minutes after reading about kambo many weeks ago (experiences during and after) i read an article stating it contained a peptide that has 4000 times the potency of morphine, this struck very deep in my mind because i instantly understood you don't get that much potency without that much(or more) withdrawal. i now think its possible kambo has a least a tiny bit of resemblance to the salvia experience in that you are sent through the hell early on and the good comes later after you eat your greens.

i also have come to understand first through experience then through science that facing withdrawal from strong drugs has a profoundly powerful effect in improving many of the bodies systems that lasts forever. things like salvia work in this way, but salvia starts off in withdraw and after it wears off you are then in a state ware your bodies own chemicals (endogenous) are at a higher rate of homeostasis than they were before taking part and this only reverses when you go back to eating bad diet and bad habits. 

now blue lotus appears to work in a very similar way, but blue lotus does not seem to have the specificity that the others do, blue lotus effects the entire addiction regulating system in one broad sweep, and it starts off by shutting down the dopamine system (yang) and then after this stage wears off it strongly activates the dopamine system.

now in the initial stage ware it shuts down the dopamine system(yang) your body rebounds by strongly raising the serotonin system (yin).

then when the dopamine raised stage of blue lotus comes on a little bit of the serotonin (yin) falls and the dopamine system comes back strongly for a few hours combined with the little bit of yin still active from the serotonin stage.

but these are just the short term effects, after these effects wear off, as in, after you drink a tea of  this or use an extract every night before bed for 7 nights (possibly more than 7 for some) you are EXTREMELY clear from all mental and physical addiction whatsoever.

try to understand i am not saying you have an addiction, i am saying anti-addictives improve health regardless of addiction or not, they improve the efficiency of the body and a small handful of them have no upper limit in their ability to permanently improve the bodies efficiency.

the best way i can describe how powerful blue lotus is by explaining that, after 7 nights before bed use, on the 8th morning you wake up and suddenly your overwhelmed by this odd sensation of desire to take part in activities, think in patters, eat foods, listen to musics, all sorts of things you have not done for months or years, because you allowed (intentionally or otherwise) other habits and activities to overtake them and reduce the amount of enjoyment you derive from them.

blue lotus is THE REASON why the ancient egyptians had such a massive and powerful empire and had so many advanced maths and things, i think they used blue lotus at night before bed and in the morning, blue lotus makes you into the god of your reality, no evils claw at your ankles shackling you to the ground, the more nights in a row you use it the closer you come to being a gene in that you have an idea or a feeling and you can materialize that feeling into reality because the more the blue lotus works on regulating your faults the less negative thinking patterns can shackle you, you realize all the facts needed to be known to accomplish the wish you have, and you realize the simplest method of doing so, and then it dissolves your feeling that it would be troublesome to literally go do it and accomplish what you wish to accomplish it literally takes labor or things we traditionally think of as difficult and it piece by piece dismantles your fear and discomfort of them, it turns the parts we traditionally think of as the hard parts in a matter of "going through the motions" as if ti was no effort whatsoever.

its name is Nymphaea caerulea

i have come to understand this plant was likely the original or among the very first references that jesus christs name actually referred to, i do not so much mean his name literally i mean the idea that one thing is a universal savior.

the reason i think this is because i have studied quite a bit into energy and vibrations and dimensions, and it seems if jesus was a man, he became 5th dimensional and up, because he passed through the 5 inner seals (the 5 dopamine receptors blue lotus balances) he was nailed with 4 nails one each limb and a crown of thorns 5 representing the 5 forms of internal desire that must be conquered before one can reach the 5th and up dimension.

some sites do not list 12 meridians but instead 6 meridian pairs, many sites list 5 elements that correspond to the 6 meridian pairs, simply merging 2 of the pairs and ending up with 5.

from the book of the dead:

"Rise like Nefertem from the blue water lily, to the nostrils of Ra (the creator and sungod), and come forth upon the horizon each day."

Nefertem the child comes from his earth father Nun's black primordial waters, and his sky mother is Nut. When he matures, he is Ra."

from these two sentences i instantly get "comes from his earth father Nun's black primordial waters" male energies, possibly water chakra, and "and his sky mother is Nut." female energies possibly air chakra and:
"When he matures, he is Ra."
when he coagulates the two sources he is derived from he becomes the Ra (god)

"when he matures" when you bring the energy through the energy centers and refine it to the highest form, infinite space of void.

countless eastern religions and ancient civilizations and practices would promote, balancing ones male and female energetic channels and merging the two as one, what they mean here is the 5 forms of desire can further be simplified into 2 , male and female, the 7 chakras are intended to take the base sexual energies and raise them through organ and energy centers that progressively refine the quality and type of energy until it reaches the 3rd eye or crown at witch point it becomes infinite space of void, i have done this, in the traditional way, it is literally you start of with a feeling (sexual desire) and you put it into something other then sexual activities, and the feeling becomes an idea, and then once the idea reaches the top, you are given massive information downloads as to how to materialize and realize the idea (wish) and are given a sense of "going through the motions" for everything relating to the materialization of the refined idea (wish) especially the things that had been preventing you from bringing the idea to fruition.

you coagulate male and female energetic principals and by doing so posses creation(god) as in nothing can stop you from accomplishing anything you so wish to accomplish, this is how you activate your DNA by combining the male and female halves it contains and creating something new, this is what immaculate conception referred to, by abstaining from sex and putting the energies into something else, no intercourse is had but you still give birth to something with the same weight in the world as a new being, because once you get the energy to highest form infinite space of void, it takes on a life of its own and your just along for the ride, this is why it feels like just going through the motions to materialize any wish you have, YOU are the gene wish on yourself.

stash tea company has a tea called "chamomile nights" that has blue lotus leaves and blue lotus flavor as well as chamomile and spearmint, you could probably find this at wall mart, you could call your local grocery stores and ask if they have it as well, its like 3 or 4$

plantbuddhist

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »
stash tea company has a tea called "chamomile nights" that has blue lotus leaves and blue lotus flavor as well as chamomile and spearmint, you could probably find this at wall mart, you could call your local grocery stores and ask if they have it as well, its like 3 or 4$

Hi PW - so are you saying its possible to get these effects without buying the somewhat expensive extract? You can experience this drinking $4 Chamomile nights??

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 04:13:17 PM »

Hi PW - so are you saying its possible to get these effects without buying the somewhat expensive extract? You can experience this drinking $4 Chamomile nights??

yes that is what i am saying.

the only thing to make sure of is that you don't accidentally buy regular chamomile tea.

the one you want is from "stash tea" company and its called "chamomile nights" the ingredients your looking for are : spearmint, chamomile, lotus leaves, lotus flavor.

its somewhat important that you drink this before bed, you REALLY don't want to experience dopamine shut down or deficit during the day when your trying to do things.

when you go to sleep your body shuts down dopamine and raises serotonin, this allows deeply spiritual growth to be made inside a quarantine that is forgotten by morning, the good is done regardless of you remembering it (but if you remember it you can take part in and accelerate the good), when you wake up your body serge's high dopamine and shuts down most serotonin. so when you take the lotus tea at night before bed it gets your body back into the swing of doing this more effectively on its own and it helps it more smoothly make the transition, another thing, around when dreaming hits you in the middle of the night the dopamine suppressing half of blue lotus starts to wear off, now when this happens it introduces dopamine to your normally serotonin dominated dreams, this makes you able to experience lucid dreams and nightmares in a way ware you experience the fear but it does not swing you around by the tail.

furthermore because it introduces a slight amount of dopamine during the high serotonin stage of dreaming when you wake up and your body produces dopamine you remember the dreams more easily because dopamine is firing all day naturally and this brings back the memories of the dreams very strongly.

plantbuddhist

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 04:19:58 PM »
Thanks for the info - I'll give it a try.

So under what circumstances would someone use the concentrated extract?

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 04:48:48 PM »
i am not certain how its use would differ, possibly its just for people to make their own teas or to use tiny amounts, the blue lotus also has ceremonial uses, but it is difficult to get working well, you need to be familiar with how it feels from start to end and the feeling you are left with after it ends to be ready to use it for ceremony, it can dramatically help one learn the language of other psychedelics, especially if taken before, after, or during the other substance.

you might need to take it after chewing up and swallowing some lemon peels or lemon oil to prevent the strong nausea it produces, this is why its best taken right before going to sleep.

some people likely smoke it or encapsulate it to use as some form of psychedelic or euphoriant, but they likely don't get much success as it has biphasic action and causes strong nausea at first and also if used more than 1-2 times a day it can produce side effects because at first your body is not very good at adjusting to the strong dopamine shut down.

Offline adamantasaurus

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 01:08:09 PM »
Hi all,

this is long version of my healing process, the other two posts, that give some more info are:

http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=45.0
http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=23.0

here is the longer 7 months report:

This is a report following these two threads I posted.

Since last May 2012 until October 2012 I have been using "strong" Kambo every Sunday. Latey I use "light" 3x month, and "strong" 1x month.

I call it "light" Kambo wich is no vomiting, and "strong" which is vomiting more then 5 times.

My condition has improved dramatically, and that was the reason for such intense usage:

1. I dropped my prescription sleeping medication to half.
2. I don't have head ackes.
3. My Irritable bowl syndrome is almost gone.
4. I have energy to go through a day.

I will continue to use Kambo until I feel I am like the rest of normal people.

One of the biggest challenges is sleep.

Last few weeks I did Aya only, or caapi only brew 100g, for three consecutive fridays. Something interesting is happening: I WAS NAPPING!!!!!! I haven't sleep at night without sleeping aid for 25 years, let alone napping... I don't want to get too excited over it, but I am tapping onto something, and I will see how it will unfold.

In short first few months were very difficult. During the Kambo treatment I had terrible body and head pains. I had to take pain killers. Following day I would be wasted, couldn't do anything. Day 2,3 and 4 I would be better: from Kambo and from my CFS symptoms, yet they would be coming back again, what made me rush and do Kambo following Sunday.

This is in short form, and here is a large one:

Kambo report

I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Fibromyalgia FM, in some countries is called  myalgic encephalitis or ME.

The symptoms and improvements:

headaches - almost gone
sinus and throat irritation and infections - completely gone
lymphatic node pains - gone after 5 months of treatments
cold sweats - gone
joint pain - gone
irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) / diarrhea - two steps forward one back
blurry vision - gone
insomnia - from two prescription medication I take only one, this is a great improvement
muscle pain -  gone
fatigue, or feeling of heaviness, I feel good until 7 pm ( this is not bad for me at all)
tongue coating - no heavy coating, but not good
memory problem - great for few days, only to slightly goes worst before next treatment
body odor - Kambo will take it out, In my case it represent how bad I am doing, and now don't have bad body odor.

Yet the symptoms recur, but it is not expected to disappear for all and good.

These are the improvements on specific symptoms, yet, I have started the treatments in May, when I was bed bound for a mont. Within two weeks I could get out of the bed thanks to Kambo, had in not been for Kambo, the way I know my body it will take me at least two months to feel better and get out of the bed.

First two months into the treatment I will feel lightheaded when getting up form the chair, so much that all will turn white, and sometimes I even had to hold a wall, or even to sit down again and the slowly get up. Now this almost doesn't happen.

I would say that I am 70 % better. My goal is to drop the sleep medication and have no IBS.

I used to do big burns, like dime seize, since it is easier to put the medicine on, they dont' cure nicely, but it is easy to apply the medicine. I do two on the leg, and two on the arm. I used to do close to the joint, but I started getting cracking, so I do it away from the knee or elbow.

I do it in the morning, and right before I apply the dose I stuff myself with salty water 1,5 L, so it is easy to vomit.

That day I don't eat, drink lemon water and coffee.

I feel pretty bad that day: strong headaches and body aches, on the light dose this gets better the following day, yet on the heavy dose I have to wait for 3 days to get better, I can't leave the house. I do take painkillers for the pain though.

Yet this is getting better too, at first the headaches on Kambo were excruciating, as well as the body pains, now 4 months in are getting much more bearable.

I have a lots of bowel pains on Kambo, and it seems that it is fundamental in getting better, for that reason I do it below my knee, and for esthetic purposes.

I will keep this tempo until I get more results in sleep pattern and in bowel movements.

This maybe doesn't seem impressive for general audience, but for me it has been the single thing that made the biggest difference, and gave me the security that at least I will not be in the bed for months on end, but with the hope to be more functional and close to normal human being.

My wish is that many people with my condition get the treatments and benefit, there is absolutely nothing for us, by conventional or alternative medicine.

We are practically living dead: and somehow this frog has so much to offer for us, how strange isn't it?

JOx

Hey Jox,

Do you have herpes? I've researched it for the past 4 months and I found out that CFS and Fibromyalgia is caused by herpes...

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 02:14:30 PM »
Prlly have to PM him from Eboka.info

I don't think he visits here very much and PM's here don't go to folks e-mails.  Eboka.info will get it to him.

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 06:28:35 PM »
LOL.....

thank you Kambogahuasca Panacea for directing to eboka.info. I was confused how did it got to Eboka forum, now I understand.

Yes I do hav HSV-2 that I got in 2001, and on the face. That's when I got the sickest you can even imagine. I saw your link http://herpes-coldsores.com/ and I am glade to post my hell of life there. As a kid I did have mononucleosis, which is Epstein-Barr virus, which is herpes HHS-4.  This is the first "assosiation" virus found to CFS/MF. Yet now there is also this virus Coxsackie A virus, so in general I think this is some "post viral condition".

Doctors say they have "hard time" diagnosing CFS/FM. They have no clue, to me it takes me less then few questions to diagnose if yes or no. Even worst, doctors add this diagnosis next to 5 other... this is not the case, this condition is very specific, and more debilitating then any other I know of that is not leading to death.  We live like human corpses...

Yet it really doesn't matter the virus tests, what good does it do if you know you have HS2 IGM that is above what can be counted... I was on acyclovir for years...

Psicologicaly is nice to have to point out, HA THIS IS THE ONE, but most population have those, and live totally normal life.

Anyway I do Kambo weekly, soon I will post my protocol, and I couldn't ask for more. I am yet to discover the interaction of Aya-huasca, or Caapi in particular, that makes me take naps naturally, which for me is totally impossible. I will spend few months working on this to see what is all about, it is not clear to me...

Nobody has interest in this, I posted in two CFS/FM forums and nobody had interest in Kambo.... I don't feel like crying of my condition, I prefer fighting it, no matter what, so I will post no more there.

take care
Jox

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 02:26:22 PM »
Adamantasaurus,
I strongly suggest you contact Jox ASAP, as he has experience, a similar condition, is in the process (if not already) of setting up a treatment center AND FIRST AND FOREMOST is in the same country you are currently in.  I don't think it is a coincidence. 

Offline adamantasaurus

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 09:54:26 AM »
Adamantasaurus,
I strongly suggest you contact Jox ASAP, as he has experience, a similar condition, is in the process (if not already) of setting up a treatment center AND FIRST AND FOREMOST is in the same country you are currently in.  I don't think it is a coincidence.

Yes, I have been talking to him on eboka and just told him I was in mexico... This is all very mystical and uncoindidental (if that is a word) :)

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 03:54:26 PM »
I have been using weekly since May of 2012 with great results. The reason is my suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CFS, or Fibromyalgia FM, or Myalgic Encephalitis ME.

I have received PM from a member who asked me if I have Herpes Viruses. I DO.... Post Herpes, and post viral conditions are related to CFS/FM/ME.  Yet no cause has been found as to why do patients with CFS ( I will use just this abbreviation for all) can't resolve the infection and enter in strange chronic condition.  Many chronic conditions, such as rheumatic arthritis is related also to Herpes viruses. Yet even though there is what is called "association" with viruses, it is not clear why do we react in such a way.  More then half of the population has these viruses, and these are the viruses of the central and peripheral nervous system. You can even get brain inflammation form herpes 1 or 2.  On this cite you can find a lots of scientific works all over the world, and is a good research place: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

What I want to say is that no much good is getting by doing tests for many possible agents, and in past 20 years I have this, there have been many "test" of many strange viruses, but eventually, it is about the immune system that has to get rid of them or control them, and our it seems that it doesn't do it.

Neuroimmunology is where we are, but not psychologycal aspect as they want sometimes to present. So everything that has to do with immunology ( especially lymph system) and nervous system has to do with us...

I think I have mentioned what I have done in the past, and Kambo has by far the best. In my case first day I am in bed, second I am half way, and third I function better then I could even with for.  I recommend you to just do it, ask us if you have doubts.

I think that Kambo flushes the lymph system, but who am I to run theories, BUT whatever that it is IT WORKS.

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 07:39:50 PM »
Hi Jox

I am a CFS patient myself, and would just like to clarify one point:

Am I right in understanding that, with your kambo treatment, you changed from being a bedbound CFS patient, that presumably was too deeply fatigued to get out of bed for most of the day, to a much healthier person that was able to go out of the house, and go about their normal daily business with only relatively minor symptoms and relatively minor fatigue levels?

Is that a fair and correct description of the improvements you attained from kambo?

Have you had any thoughts about why kambo works for your CFS, by the way? I mean in terms of biochemical explanations.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 03:46:23 AM by Hip »