Author Topic: Purging blood - The spiritual significance  (Read 8749 times)

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Purging blood - The spiritual significance
« on: November 02, 2012, 11:58:39 AM »
I saw a documentary on iboga which showed some of the African locals purging blood after ingesting iboga. They claimed that the people there believed this to be a spiritual phenomenon, rather than a physical one. Yesterday what I purged on kambo was blood red and I don't really have an explanation for it. If it were a bleeding ulcer, then my stool would have black streaks in it (blood turns black by the time it reaches the rectum). Very strange stuff. Any of you think there might be some kind of spiritual significance to this?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Purging blood - The spiritual significance
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 07:59:52 PM »
Very interesting.

My last Kambo experience was thoroughly EPIC.  It was 2 hours of intensity full on Kambo.  The final culmination was in about 15 minutes of purging a very dark red almost black substance.  The build up to this coming out was so intense like I was about to birth something.  When it came out the relief was cathartic to say the least.  I should say when the final one came out, there was about 4 or 5 purges of this dark red substance.  First time I purged this exact color.  I have purged dark black oil like stuff but this was different. 

Sorry for missing this thread.  For me the spiritual significance has been freedom and happiness.  Also my signing ability has been deepened to my core in both deep notes and high notes.  Dancing more flexible, more fearless.  This was the highest Kambo experience I have had.  It hit me very quickly and I put my head back and saw the most incredible fractals.  If it could be tapped into the visionary abilities of Kambo would take the world by storm.  Hopefully with the likes of the visionaries on this forum we can discover how to manifest (without so much pain and ordeal) the visionary abilities of Kambo. 

I'm much more in line with the African/Iboga lore than a physical one.  After all the physical one would still need a spiritual explanation.  Scientists seem to miss this. 

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 12:44:42 AM »
2 hours, good God. I always ask for the experience to come to an end and I think the spirit goes easy on me because it stops increasing in intensity when I ask. Are you embracing the experience for the whole duration?

Offline wonderfrog

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 01:51:34 PM »
This  purging of a reddish black substance is very interesting ....Yesterday I had my 4th Kambo treatment and had a very similar experience. My first three kambo sessions were during Feb/March last year so it's been almost one year since my last treatment.

Yesterdays session was VERY intense , it was suggested that I have the dots burned on my back just either side of
the spine - I had 12 initially but when the purge didn't happen (I normally have a problem purging anyhow)he burned 3 x 4 more taking me to a total of 24 at the end .

I felt very sick and really wanted to vomit but was so weak I could hardly move or speak , I dry purged quite a few times but the 2.5 litres of water I had drank immediately before were nowhere to be seen , then after dot number 18 or so was applied I brought up some yelllow bile but with a very small bit of water but I still felt very ill , like I needed to shift something from my being, I dry heaved and coughed several times -it was exhausting.

Then after having some more Kambo applied and some palo santo wafted under my nose it came like a bolt -I vomited this dark red almost black sludge up with a tiny bit of water ; I felt better . Shortly after a larger amount of the same stuff was vomited up and I felt a huge weight lift from me and eventually found peace and could rest .

All in all the whole ordeal was around 2 hours too and I slept for a further 2 hours afterwards .It was a tough one
but well worth it and I feel good today.

As I said ; it takes me ages to purge normally but this was different -there was no water thrown up but I have
an overwhelming sense that I was actually badly dehydrated and my body just distributed it to where it was needed. I'm not sure what the reddish black stuff was but it has actually crossed my mind that I have been through some sort of entity release -I actually feel that yesterday was a kind of an exorcism! The depression I had has lifted and I have more energy and feel lighter .    Viva Kambo!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 01:54:05 PM by wonderfrog »

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 02:21:50 PM »
good process, bro !
tnx 4 sharing

Offline wonderfrog

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 07:39:50 AM »
Well three days on and I still feel the Kambo with me -My face is still a bit swollen , especially around the eyes .
During the experience my eyes streamed tears and my nose ran thick mucus and I panted for breath constantly.
At the same time I felt emotion being slowly but painfully released from deep within. The Kambo had me in a vice like grip and I had no choice but to let it do what it needed to do. I was completely powerless. The peace only came  when I eventually vomited the reddish black stuff. 

I'm sleeping like a baby and the best I have in weeks ; something tells me I need this.

My craving for sugar and fat seems to have gone and I just want to eat healthily and start exercising again -
looking forward which is good.I feel so much lighter.

During my post Kambo rest period I had a few visions some of them quite vivid and which I believe gave gentle , but very clear messages on how I can help myself.

Kambo is amazing -I can't say I enjoyed the experience -It was painful , uncomfortable and messy but what
a medicine ! It's worth all of that for the healing I have received and continue to receive.

Viva Kambo !