Author Topic: Sleeping after kambo  (Read 6593 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Sleeping after kambo
« on: September 27, 2012, 04:09:06 PM »
Every time I have done kambo so far, I had insomnia the following night, even when I just did it in the morning. I will be doing kambo and iboga for 6 days in a row with Giovanni Lattanzi and since I'm already having trouble with insomnia, I'm wondering what if I'll be able to sleep at all during those 6 days. Are there points where one will just fall asleep from exhaustion after doing kambo and/or iboga? I notice that while I'm on kambo I get so tired that I can barely sit up (while lying on the bathroom floor) to vomit in the toilet so I can see myself falling asleep during periods like that. I have yet to do iboga though and I will be starting with low doses (taking them in the evening) and increasing the dose each day. I'm hoping to do a flood dose on the last day but I don't know if Giovanni administers floods when he does this kind of therapy. I'm not worried about the insomnia that may follow because I can at least get one nights sleep by taking ambien or something but I won't take any benzo type drug during the 6 days because I've heard iboga induces anxiety if taken after doing benzos.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Sleeping after kambo
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 11:29:10 PM »
About half go to sleep after.  Not heard of this insomnia thing associated with Kambo but Iboga will definitely cause insomnia in higher amounts.  For me anything over 3 gr will keep me up all night. 

That being said...

Ask Gio not us novices. 

Offline ruchaweecute

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 08:03:54 AM »

The information that I doubt very very good.

Offline mucky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 12:10:37 PM »
Hi,
I can witness that kambo always increases my insomnias for around 24 hours after applying it (I always apply kambo in the morning).
 :-\