Author Topic: What makes me sad/angry  (Read 3884 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
What makes me sad/angry
« on: August 18, 2012, 07:27:10 PM »
I suspect that kambo will be banned in many countries, just like ayahuasca and iboga by the insidious, parasitic governments of these countries with very little opposition from the uninformed people of these countries. At the same time, the governments may be doing us a favour by cornering us like this. They force us to relinquish our attachment to the physical world (which is merely an illusion to begin with) and focus only on living in the spiritual world, which is all that really matters. This paradox seems to extend into all aspects of life. So theres really nothing to be sad/angry about because this is probably the very reason we are in this life thing. Only under these specific conditions can we have these specific experiences. Salvia revealed a great deal about the mechanisms of this thing we perceive to be reality. It showed me that what I perceive to be my external environment is actually consciousness itself and that I am not limited to this particular point of consciousness that I perceive to be me but am actually one with all consciousness.

Offline Polypricer

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: What makes me sad/angry
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 12:09:09 AM »
Found this, hope its of some help?