Author Topic: Making it easier to apply auricular spots on yourself  (Read 4505 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Making it easier to apply auricular spots on yourself
« on: August 16, 2012, 04:05:35 PM »
I want to try putting spots on the meridians that lightswitchedon described:

but I'll have trouble remembering all that when the time comes. Something to help me remember that I'm considering is poking myself with a needle in each of these spots. I could pierce the flesh just enough that I will be able to feel the tiny wounds when the time comes. I don't think I'd need to pierce the cartilage, just the flesh.

How do you all perform auricular spotting on yourself? Do you just memorise the locations before attempting it or have you come up with a method of marking it. I suppose I could just print out that picture and take it with me to wherever I'll be doing the kambo. I believe that kambo will completely rid me of any benzo withdrawal symptoms that I have but I want to make it as effective as possible because its not just PAWS I need to cure, its drowsiness (which is what led me to self medicate in the first place).

Also I'd imagine you'd need to make much smaller burns because there is only so much room in these various locations of the ear to make the burns.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: Making it easier to apply auricular spots on yourself
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 01:33:28 PM »
The burns definitely do not need to be very big.  You will feel the medicine enter your system with intensity from the ear....I must say it is a rush.  It is not the same as applying anywhere on the body, that's for sure.

I printed the picture, used the bathroom mirror and definitely pulled on my ears a little.  That is all secondary to the fact that I went very slow and patiently administered the (small) burns and applied the medicine.

I would be interested to hear how this goes, although I hope you target different points for benzo PAWS.  If you are successful, then I will probably copy you and do the same thing.  If I am struggling with anything now it is GABA related as I am quite certain my opiate receptors are in ship shape INCREDIBLY after 7 years of hard abuse.  I sent you a PM about my GABA issues.  Hopefully you have some good advice :)

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: Making it easier to apply auricular spots on yourself
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 01:37:50 PM »
Also, Giovanni said that he does not even use burns most of the time, but rather magnets and mini-needles.  There are exceptions depending on the severity of the condition.

I am all for burns only because I have applied a total of 18 to my ears and there is absolutely no trace of them anymore.  Only thing is, once you make the burns they are difficult to see, hence the patience and steadiness when doing this.

Let us heal together my friend.