Author Topic: Second Kambo experience  (Read 12063 times)

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Second Kambo experience
« on: August 14, 2012, 02:41:33 PM »
Hi guys,

So today I was reading the forums and got excited and motivated.  I found myself alone at home (a rare occurence) and realised that I was ready for a Kambo treatment, not least because I have a slight cough today.

It was a last minute decision so I didn't get to prepare as I would have wanted (by fasting 24 hours).  Instead I had eaten a salad and mackerel for lunch 3 hours previous, but this wasn't going to stop me.  If you've read my previous experience (5 dots prior to my first Iboga flood) you will know that I am fairly resistant to Kambo.  5 dots had very little effect, so I was planning on 7-9 dots this time.  Because of the meridian discussion, and the statement that meridian points are more effective than in the traditional line on the upper arm, I opted to go with 7 dots, with 2 dots back up if needed.

I guzzled some water, got the dots ready, and burned 7 dots on the:

Points 1 & 2) inside of my ankles - Kidney point 5
Points 3 & 4) on my wrists, on the little finger side - Heart point 7
Points 5 & 6) on the reverse side of my forearm, near the elbows - Large intestine 10
Point 7)  in the centre of my chest, 3 fingers up from the bottom of my central rib cage - A non-traditional point by the looks of it, but I read it was a good point for relieving anxiety and nervousness (pretty much where the Heart chakra would be)

After burning these points, and being careful to do as KP recommended and take off all the skin (required multiple burnings on each site), I added the Kambo points.  This time they stung in a way that they hadn't before.  The stinging gave me the distinct impression that the Kambo was going straight into my system in a very effective way.

Before long, I was feeling flushed and light headed.  My whole body looked pink, except for the toes on my left foot (big toe in particular) that looked purple rather than pink!  That was midly freaky but I didn't let it affect me.  I went straight to the bathroom as I fully expected to vomit after having had lunch.  As the Kambo kicked in I lay on the floor of my bathroom, being as careful not to rub any points off (I rubbed one point off after about 5 minutes though on my left ankle).  I felt nauseted but still hadn't vomitted after 5 mins.  Damn, I'd underdosed again.  I'd have to burn two more holes.  But once I sat up, I felt like I was about to pass out.  There was no way I'd be able make it to my room, sit on the bed and burn two new holes feeling like this.  I immediately put my head back to the floor before I actually did pass out.  It struck me at that point that if I had needed to vomit, I would probably have passed out from being on my knees.

Anyway, I lay there feeling bad for another 10 minutes and eventually felt alright to sit down and have a shit.  I then went and lay on my bed.  I noticed at this stage that I could see a red line on my forearms (as well as seeing my blue veins) that led to the heart meridian where I'd put a point on my wrist.  I assumed it was my arteries but that is just a guess. Interesting though, cos I've never seen this before.

I think I half fell asleep but I also felt conscious.  I still felt heavy in the stomach and nauseated throughout this time, but relatively fine, especially compared to a few minutes before  After an hour I wiped off the Kambo.  I then slept for 50 minutes.

I felt more awake after this, like I have had a cup of coffee, but I had just slept so this is to be expected I guess.  If I get any more benefits in the coming hours and days, I will post again on here.

It does make me think that next time I must give greater consideration to what it is I want to cure.  This time, I picked easy to find meridian points as it was my first exploration of meridians.  The kidney and heart made sense, and the others kinda just happened.  I can't help feeling that a proper "Giovanni" meridian point burning is in order.  I may consider travelling to Amsterdam for this one day. 

avendaGold

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Second Kambo experience
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 05:12:09 PM »
Well even though you didn't purge you at least showed a great deal of bravery and the moon cycle is the right time to do it.  Waning. 

I've seen those red lines you spoke of with the meridian treatments, those are not veins.  Mysterious.

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 12:07:07 PM »
I've seen those red lines you spoke of with the meridian treatments, those are not veins.  Mysterious.
Also seen them, not on my shoulder but when I had a dot on my wrist. It snaked itself sideways for an inch or so. A few days ago I noticed the same phenomenon on my wrist when a mosquito bit me, This same red line radiating out from the bite.

After burning these points, and being careful to do as KP recommended and take off all the skin (required multiple burnings on each site)
Several burnings on the same spot? Don't think that is necessary. Just remove the skin after 1 quick burn should be enough. Burn doesn't have to last for more than 2/10 of a second.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:09:10 PM by Dagger »

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 06:03:07 AM »
Well, it's almost 4 days after, so I wanted to report my findings.

Any effects were very subtle, and difficult to definitely attribute to the Kambo.  What I did feel was more awake and focused, and at one point the next evening, I felt more purposeful.  What I mean is that I felt as if I understood what I needed to do, and felt like just getting on with it.  Sometimes, I know what I want to achieve in life but somehow feel blocked, and procrastinate (something I think many people feel in life generally).  The Kambo felt like it broke through that feeling for a short while and gave me clarity of purpose, and the drive to get on with it.

Clarity of purpose is something that I received from Iboga as well, so I think they compliment each other in this sense.

Dagger - I burned the same spot 3, 4 and even 5 times.  I felt that it got all the layers of my skin off.  When I applied the Kambo, it stung more which somehow felt 'right'.  But then I am a newbie and quite possibly I'm going overkill on the burns.   I'm going for 9 burns next time so I will continue to develop the best possible burning method for me.  And as recommended on this forum, I'm going to microdose on Iboga 3 hours before to heighten the effects.

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 06:34:11 AM »
The kambo seems to sting my burns a lot too and turns them red. The burns turn white again after washing the kambo off. Do you mean you burned each spot multiple times each time you do kambo or that you reuse the burn spots each time you do it? I noticed in the videos that they just touch the skin for less than a second with the hot vine/wood. What I've been doing it holding the hot wood there for about 2 seconds, usually until I can't take the pain anymore. I do this to ensure that the burn is sufficient but I'm probably overdoing it too. Maybe the kambo doesn't reach the receptors in the same way like this when too many layers of skin have been removed.

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 10:08:47 AM »
Hey Myco, the last time aloe vera was applied to my burns after 1 month there were no scars whatsoever, just pure skin, so yes, I could easily use these same areas again.  This second time I didn't have any aloe vera so I applied sangre de grado (dragon's blood) as recommended by KP.   

When I apply a burn, I will take a stick (as provided with the Kambo) and touch once for less than half a second, pick at the skin, then repeat this another once, or twice, until I can see a small 4-5mm circle of white skin.  I learned from applying dots to a friend not to make the dots too big (about 3mm in diameter) otherwise I waste too much, and these dots tend to sit inside the burn holes very nicely and not come off.

Once the dots are in my burn holes, I dab a drop of water on them to make them sticky and make sure they sit nicely in the hole.  Seems to work nicely for me.

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 07:30:38 PM »
Hey Myco, the last time aloe vera was applied to my burns after 1 month there were no scars whatsoever, just pure skin
You saying it had completely vanished, with no traces that a burn happened a month ago? Wow, still got all my 30+ burns, 4-6 month old.
Got to try out some aloe vera. How often do you apply it?

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 01:42:29 PM »
That's right, no trace, completely gone.  It was a tip from Gloriadeo. I used the leave of a young aloe vera plant, plucked directly so the juices were fresh.  I must have applied it 3 times within the first 36 hours.

I'm using dragon's blood on my new burns so it'll be interesting to see what the effect will be.  With the aloe vera, the juice is clear so you can see the healing, but with dragon's blood, it covered up so there's no telling until it drops off, gets wiped away I guess.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 07:00:37 PM »
It does form scars with the dragon's blood, my theory was incorrect.  I planted bad information apparently, sorry Dagger.  I do like using Sangre De Drago though as it takes the pain away immediately.  I personally like the scars. 

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 06:02:51 AM »
No problem KP. Working on a new method of administering it that does seem to be scarless, although I still need a bit more time to be sure.
Also, applied some aloe vera on a recent mark, hopefully it will heal even faster.

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 10:58:23 AM »
Worth mentioning that I applied the aloe vera immediately after the burns (after 2 hours), and kept the leaf in the fridge between applications.

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 11:47:41 AM »
Did you keep it on continuously for 36 hours?
I do not have fresh aloe vera, so taking using some 96% aloe vera gel. My mark is a week old, so not sure if that helps. But planning on doing an application this wednesday, so will be sure to apply it immediately after.

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 07:49:03 AM »
Yes, the aloe vera gel just dries up on your skin within a couple of minutes and then stays on.  It stayed on longer than 36 hours.