Author Topic: More on auricular therapy  (Read 20992 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
More on auricular therapy
« on: August 13, 2012, 07:23:12 PM »
I went through my first day of work clean after 6+ years!  My ear (self) application was effective, although I think it will need to be done a few times.  I can feel the benefits waning a bit, although I am still in a pretty good space.

After experiencing this phenomenal healing, I have decided to go ahead tonight and hit two more points on each ear...the nicotine point and the anti-depressant point.  I know, that is only 4 small points, however I am positive that little can still be very effective with brain chemistry.  It will be a gentle experience I am sure and we will see if I can quit smoking (unadulterated tabacco of course);) and get some happiness :).  I am confident that it will be quite effective!

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: More on auricular therapy
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 09:17:31 AM »
I love to ear these interesting results ; thank you.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 07:57:35 PM »
I love to ear these interesting results ; thank you.

GOOD ONE!

So I had been smoking about a pack a day for several weeks.  I broke all of the cigs I had prior to applying the kambo.  The actual kambo experience was more difficult than the 6 points on each ear this past Friday.  I went outside and felt apart of the natural surroundings as my head pounded.  I could really intensely feel the medicine getting in through the burns and it BURNED.

I woke up this morning feeling like crap.  I convinced myself that I needed a smoke and after one inhalation I was buzzed like never before...seriously.  Throughout the day I started feeling a lot better and only smoked 7 cigs (not even 1/4 of it each time), therefore my nicotine tolerance had dropped significantly.  I am still feeling quite alright, but mornings are rough on me.  I am supposed to be in PAWS right now and I guess there are some lingering symptoms, however that first experience hitting all the right points for NADA heroin detox protocol really gave me the upper hand.  I just made it through my first 2 days of work (and was productive) clean from drugs after over 6 years.

As for the smoking, I'll just have to stop like every other time in the past when I started to really feel the negative effects.

Auricular kambopuncture is quite effective.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 05:10:49 AM »
ah ah ! Hear, right... ! English is not my native idiom ....
I too am addicted to tobacco but I cut at half my intake ( and expenses !) using a blend of wild herbs I make myself to mix with natural tobacco: now I' m nauseated  when smoke a cig of pure tobacco.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 01:02:05 PM »
Last night I was in a parking lot after an NA meeting and was talking to my sponsor about things.  I was a bit antsy because I wanted to get home to do the kambo that had finally arrived.  During our conversation he mentioned that he was having lunch with some other addicts and the whole topic of God came up.  He ended up saying "I don't know, for all I know God is a damn frog."

We really ended on that note and I went home and did the kambo.  I told him that he had no idea how crazy it was that he said that and that I would eventually tell him why, but we were both eager to leave.

Anyway, I did the same 6 points on each ear, only this time the dots were fairly large.  It was intense, but no purge.  I decided to struggle and put 3 dots on my upper arm and the purge came....from both ends and it HURT. 

The experience was cleansing and great overall, but this is the first time that I woke up with that hangover feeling from doing kambo.  My energy is now slowly building, but this morning was a slow start.

I am truly convinced that this is a very magical substance, moreso than most others.  The benefits are incredible.  I mean I was smoking again for awhile (quit last Saturday), using benzos in mass quantities and things have still continued to improve in my life and it usually is jump started by a good kambo session.  I haven't been sick in a while and my candida issues are clearing up.  I think the kombucha is really helping with that.

The only thing the kambo hasn't helped me with is the desire to use benzos.  I am not in a bad place and not abusing them, but I still use them, particularly at work or to sleep.  I feel the kambo corrected problems resulting from years of hardcore opiate use, but it doesn't want to hit that underlying issue for my desire to use benzos.  I guess the desire to escape self at times is so powerful that not much can be done about it.  That is why I like 12-step meetings.  At least it keeps me heading in the right direction and I am surrounded by people who have overcome a great deal; some more than others.

Kambo healing abound!  If this substance is used properly it can perform what the layperson would consider to be miracles.  I am not sure why scientists want to isolate peptides and all that (well yeah I am, $$$$$$$$), but kambo works best in its natural synergistic form.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 01:07:51 PM by lightswitchedon »

Offline cactidrum

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 09:14:55 AM »
The only thing the kambo hasn't helped me with is the desire to use benzos. 

next time you do kambo ... you can pray his spirit and ask him to help you with this specific issues and to give you the force to deal with .. well you certainly did ... but if you did not give it a try ... sincerly...

i could observe that kambo is effective with bad habits including psychological ones...

i have lot of respect dude for the job you're doin' and your posts...

peace n' light !

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 12:55:04 PM »
next time you do kambo ... you can pray his spirit and ask him to help you with this specific issues and to give you the force to deal with .. well you certainly did ... but if you did not give it a try ... sincerly...

i could observe that kambo is effective with bad habits including psychological ones...

I took your advice and just did two large dots on each ear in much different spots.  It was more intense than doing six on each ear, but these are new points.  I will share the results in a few days.  The weird thing about this one is that even during the intense part I was yawning a lot.  I applied to the nervousness point and tranquilizer point on each ear, big ass dots.  This is the chart that I used:

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=601&tbm=isch&tbnid=Yr2fXZKKgFDuOM:&imgrefurl=http://www.yinyanghouse.com/theory/auricular/acupuncture_chart&docid=0XOmhSjgbk4wWM&imgurl=http://www.yinyanghouse.com/images/fullear.gif&w=468&h=606&ei=BTJfUODcNIKe8QSSrYCwBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=219&vpy=224&dur=1344&hovh=256&hovw=197&tx=131&ty=91&sig=117381494422855761958&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=99&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:83

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 03:10:09 PM »
FYI....the nervousness point is a very powerful point.  Right near the bottom center of the ear lobe.  Just the 2 dots that I applied there first sent me into extreme kambo suffering, it was a struggle to apply to the other 2 points (tranquilizer).  I have been more calm the past couple of days and yes it has helped a great deal with the benzos.  These points are awesome for tranquility and ease of being.

Also, this was the first time that I had visions from kambo.  The first vision was of a beautiful blue sky with consistent cloud formations.  It was a heavenly vision.  Immediately following that I had a vision of large black spider with a red background.  No need to interpret, just thought I would share that.

I imagine that if one did a huge dose of kambo the visions would be powerful.  If the suffering was great enough it may even lead to an OBE.  I have yet to do that and may never......but then again I am a little crazy.  15 dots did not give me visions, however 4 did.  I guess it really depends on where you place them.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 07:06:00 AM »
Cool I'll give those points a try.  I'm taking a break from Kambo for a time but next time I do so will do those points.

Somehow I found the 3x in 3 hrs to be extremely entheogenic in every sense of the word.  I've had several people I treated get visions.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 07:57:16 AM »
Yeah, I've yet to do the 3x in 3 hours.  I have no fear of it, I just haven't made the time yet.  When I say time I am also including recovery time.  Even one session can sort of knock me out afterward where I just want to relax and nap.  3x in 3 hours would probably really knock me out and amplify that next morning headache hangover feeling.  I will have to do it on a Friday night.  I think I'll wait about a month and give it a shot.

For this type of session I will steer clear of the ears and go the traditional upper arm route.  777.

Offline mucky

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 03:30:19 PM »
Hi Lightswitchedon,
how do you achieve technically to place a very sharp and precise auricular point like the nervousness point ?
Do you use a very tiny tamishi ?