Author Topic: Undefeated Love --- Kambo Intensive  (Read 12203 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Undefeated Love --- Kambo Intensive
« on: August 12, 2012, 12:19:11 PM »
What is a Kambo intensive?
3-7 days straight with Kambo using it on meridian points and on the ear meridians aka auriculotherapy Kambo.

I was informed about 2 weeks ago by lights that Giovanni Lattanzi had mentioned one could do Kambo for 7 consecutive days to really learn the miracles of it's spirit.  Immediately I knew I had to do it, not only for the spiritual connection with the frog but I also had some issues to resolve that nothing else has taken care of yet. 

Last Sunday was the first Kambo ceremony, I also treated 3 other people using both meridians of the body and auriculotherapy Kambo.  Then I taught my friend how to do the application very carefully so he could apply it to my ears.  I had 2 treatments in 2 hours.  Doing it to the ears is an altogether amazing experience that I would not term as an ordeal it truly for me makes it an entheogenic experience that is almost enjoyable.  I did purge both treatments.  My way of doing auriculotherapy Kambo is to do a majority of the dots on the ears but at least 2 dots on the meridans of the body to insure purging.  If a person doesn't purge I give them 2 more dots on the body as well, whether they agree or disagree it's mandatory that they purge when I treat them.

Next day was also involving friends as well.  One I was going to be treating the following night with Iboga.  I always require the Iboga initiate to have Kambo at least once the day and/or morning before an evening Iboga ceremony.  So first I treated those 3.  They all went to sleep immediately after their treatments and all purged quite sufficiently.  Then I did the pericardium meridian on my left arm and purged enough to call it a night.

The following evening was my friends sister's Iboga initiation.  Let me say first off I could see something very special in this woman in her eyes and in her energy.  I felt a real and sincere need to prepare myself in a thorough way for being completely present with her and connected to her frequency while on Iboga. 

I taught my friend how to do the application on the ears.  He was very confident being a former tatoo artist.  His applications were perfect, utterly flawless. I had the most amazing entheogenic experience of my life.  I sang the entire time, purged everything out and was lifted with such a spirit of love it was pure power.  Love went deep into me, I forgot the exact meridians we hit on but one was temple, brain stem, adrenal and the main eye area.  I felt every area being activated to an extreme level.  My eyes were purging and they burned thoroughly, my friend said they were a deep red color.  After this I was extremely energized and by far the happiest I have ever felt in my life. 

Then for my friend's sister's Iboga ceremony.  It went incredible.  She was filled with love and happiness the entire journey, no fear but for the purge 4 hours into it.  This was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever witnessed in my life.  She was being sent electrical charges of Iboga love which were manifesting in shakes and twitches.  She was amazingly funny and because I was tapped into her vibe everything she said made me laugh hysterically.

The next night I had my friend do more auriculotherapy Kambo on me.  Went quite well without a hitch.  The ear experience is not harsh at all compared to the body and is a great way to experience Kambo love. 

Then for the final and fifth night I did it on myself on the meridians of the body.  I didn't purge much but fell into a deep Kambo sleep that felt nothing short of heaven.  My body was exhausted from only 6 hours of sleep over the previous 3 nights.  When I woke up I had to purge out the other end.  This took everything out of me literally and figuratively.

Long story short, this treatment of 5 days straight of Kambo has filled me with such happiness, love, clarity, groundedness, confidence, exhuberance for life, victory nature that I feel with a Kambo intensive applied to meridians of the body and auriculotherapy Kambo, one can conquer anything.  The ultimate panacea bar none.  The champion Kambo.  Undefeated Love of uniquevical proportions. 

ps I was also microdosing on Iboga but only in very small amounts.  This was also extremely pleasant and much better than I have ever experienced microdosing.

LOVE! KAMBO LOVE!

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Undefeated Love --- Kambo Intensive
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 07:50:17 PM »
Your pioneering approach and attitude towards all this is a massive inspiration to me. I intend on following in your footsteps. I've always had a profound reverence for entheogens (perfect word for these substances IMO) but since you enlightened me about kambo, my respect for and faith in the entheogens of the natural world has reached peaks far beyond anything I'd previously experienced. 

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 08:32:50 PM »
Thanks that means a lot!  I hope to do a Kambo dieta sometime real soon.  Maybe a full seven days this time but with a very strict diet that won't interfere with the vibes of the frog spirit. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 09:24:12 PM »
but since you enlightened me about kambo

Just wait until kambo enlightens you about kambo...or has it already?  Did you do your thing this morning?  Everytime I do it I have to tell myself to go slow and take it easy and the ever-present omnipresent shaman takes care of the rest.

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 10:13:29 PM »
I need some clarification: when you say 3-7days, how strong are, or how may time you throw up a day?

thanx for sharing

Jox

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 09:09:46 AM »
Great report KP and thanks for sharing.

The 7 day treatment sounds hardcore, which is what I've grown to expect from you, and ultimately very rewarding.

I'd love to find out more about these meridians and the best points to use for specific illnesses or states.  Is there a particular website you or anyone else could recommend?  After doing 2 Iboga floods in 2 weeks, I took a 6 week break from entheogens altogether, but now feel ready to dive in again.  I took my first Iboga microdose again a few days ago and now I feel ready for a full-on Kambo initiation.  But rather than doing it randomly, I want to follow your example and stick to meridian points.

Btw, I have been getting into fasting and the benefits are huge.  Being constantly fed is destructive to the body as it is always pumping out insulin and never getting a rest - apparently fasting triggers a self-cleaning mechanism in our cells which helps keep our organs and brains healthy and young.  I think a 24 hour fast (drinking water but no food or juices) is the perfect preparation for a Kambo.

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 11:26:03 AM »
Just wait until kambo enlightens you about kambo...or has it already?  Did you do your thing this morning?  Everytime I do it I have to tell myself to go slow and take it easy and the ever-present omnipresent shaman takes care of the rest.

Not yet. Its ordered and will arrive any day now but I have it planned for next week. I think the spirit is speaking to me through synchronicity already. After seeing 33 everywhere for days, I was the 333rd person to watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=akFMIhCeQJ0
The last time I experienced it, a voice in my head told me I had to go to the jungle and purge my soul. At the time I thought ayahuasca, I didn't know about kambo back then. It'll be a long time before I go to South America but I hope to purge my spirit of panema to some extent sooner than that. This number seems to come with a weakening of my ego. Whenever these 33/333 numbers appear, it comes with a damaging of my ego. I suspect kambo will give my ego a metaphysical trashing. I used to avoid this in the past and desperately try to cling to the ego but now I will embrace it because I know that I need to be free of the confines of the ego to become truly altruistic.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 11:37:14 AM by mycotheologist »

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 11:34:26 AM »

Not yet. Its ordered and will arrive any day now but I have it planned for next week. I think the spirit is speaking to me through synchronicity already. After seeing 33 everywhere for days, I was the 333rd person to watch this video:
The last time I experienced it, a voice in my head told me I had to go to the jungle and purge my soul. At the time I thought ayahuasca, I didn't know about kambo back then. It'll be a long time before I go to South America but I hope to purge my spirit of panema to some extent sooner than that.
I wish you the better !
... and probably ayahuasca is already not so far from the corner of your home...

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 05:26:10 PM »
Posted by: Jox
« on: August 13, 2012, 10:13:29 pm »
   I need some clarification: when you say 3-7days, how strong are, or how may time you throw up a day?

Hey Jox!
I did less dots than usual for the first two days, 7 dots, 7dots, and 8 dots.  Purged only a couple times.  Third day I did 11 and purged significantly to where counting is not reasonable.  Let me say however that I have found that signing can and will bring on more purges as if Kambo is enthused by this expression.  I sang a lot that time, also changed my body position a lot, also snuffed a bunch of Rape'.  It becomes a science of effort to know how to get deeper into "Kambo land".  The other nights I did either 9, 11, and on the last 12.  I didn't purge that much those time.  Because I was severly lacking sleep those evenings I didn't have the energy to sing enough and put through enough effort to purge enough.  It seemed to build up tolerence after the fourth application.  Which was the third day. 

Still feeling "Undeafeated Love" effect, as well as fearless, unbelievably energized, overall capable of what I was not before.  To be honest I wish to do this more often.  It's the frog spirit to which I am allied that makes everything else possible. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 06:08:12 PM »

The last time I experienced it, a voice in my head told me I had to go to the jungle and purge my soul. At the time I thought ayahuasca, I didn't know about kambo back then. It'll be a long time before I go to South America but I hope to purge my spirit of panema to some extent sooner than that. This number seems to come with a weakening of my ego. Whenever these 33/333 numbers appear, it comes with a damaging of my ego. I suspect kambo will give my ego a metaphysical trashing. I used to avoid this in the past and desperately try to cling to the ego but now I will embrace it because I know that I need to be free of the confines of the ego to become truly altruistic.

Yeah, I am fortunate to be going to Peru (God willing) from 12-14 thru 12-23 of this year.  I have a feeling that I am going to experience something magical there (like purging of panema).  I've sort of been lead there, although I of course did make the final decision to go, however it was going to be the first week in January because I didn't have anymore time off.  Then I got a new boss and her mom happens to be a travel agent who has been to Peru 3x, she has arranged the logistics of the trip and my new boss was more than willing to let me take more time off....so yeah, things aren't accidental.  Then I met a guy through work who studied shaminism (mostly in Peru) for 7 years under some genuine curanderos.  He is putting me in touch with 1 or 2 of them.  I am just going to go with it all and see where it leads.

Mine has been 555 lately.  Can't dismiss the number patterns when noticed or seen so frequently.

Best of luck with your first kambo experience and welcome to the DIY club.

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 09:13:28 AM »
Is it your first time in South America? I bet that will be a completely life changing trip. You'll get to do ceremonies with people who have been using the medicine to heal people their whole lives and whos ancestors have been using it and passing on the information for hundreds or even thousands of years. Nothing compares to that. Have you decided to become a curandero yourself? I don't know if that word is reserved for indigenous South American shamans who specialize in healing or not but I like the word a whole lot better than just "healer" because to me a curandero uses entheogens to heal which requires them to have profound knowledge and experience of these substances in order to work with them. The curandero is in tune with the spirits of these substances, to me thats what sets them apart from others who have the ability to heal.

It seems like everything is falling into place for you too. All these small coincidences paving your path to Peru.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:20:37 AM by mycotheologist »